CRPF HCM Answer Key 2023 —-Hello friends, how are you all? Central Reserve Police Force had conducted the CRPF HCM Examination 2023. The CRPF HCM Examination 2023 was conduct from 22 February to 28 February 2023. On this CRPF HCM Examination 2023 there was many of lakhs students had appeared but now all the students who had appeared on this Examination are now anxiously waiting for the CRPF HCM Answer Key 2023. CRPF Head Constable and ASI exam answer key. crpf answer key 2023 kab aayega
Other Details CRPF Answer Key 2023, CRPF Answer Key 2023 Sarkari Result, crpf gov in hcm answer key 2023, CRPF HCM Answer Key 2023 Sarkari Result, Crpf Head Constable Answer Key 2023, CRPF HCM And ASI Result 2023, CRPF HCM Answer Key 2023 Date, CRPF Answer Key 2023 pdf Download ,CRPF Result 2023 Date, Crpf HCM Answer Key 2023, CRPF Head Constable Syllabus hindi , CRPF Answer Key 2023 Kab Aayega, CRPF Vacancy 2023, CRPF Recruitment 2023, CRPF New Vacancy 2023, CRPF Recruitment 2023 Sarkari Result, crpf sarkari result, CRPF GD Constable Bharti 2023, CRPF Head Constable previous year question paper, CRPF Recruitment 2023 Apply Online Date, CRPF Bharti 2023 Online Form Date, Last date, fee, eligibility details are explained below.,,.
CRPF HCM Answer Key 2023
Recruitment Organization :Central Reserve Police Force (CRPF)
CRPF HCM Answer Key 2023 Sarkari Result
CRPF HCM Answer Key 2023 Overview
|Recruitment Organization||Central Reserve Police Force (CRPF)|
|Post Name||HC (Ministerial), ASI (Steno)|
|Advt No.||No.A.VI.19/2022- Rectt-DA-3|
|Salary/ Pay Scale||ASI (Steno): Rs. 29200- 92300/-|
HC (Min): Rs. 25500– 81100/–
|Job Location||All India|
|Last Date to Apply||January 25, 2023|
|Exam Date||between 22 to 28th February 2023|
|Result Date||March 2023 (4th Week)|
|Category||CRPF ASI (STENO) AND HEAD CONSTABLE (MINISTARIAL)- 2022|
Number Of Post-
- 1458 Posts
- HC (Ministerial), ASI (Steno)
CRPF Vacancy Details 2023
CRPF ASI Steno Post Details –
|Name of Category||Number of Post|
CRPF HCM Category Wise Posts :-
|Name Of Category||No of Recruitment|
How To download Answer Key—
CRPF Head Constable Answer Key 2023—
- Central Reserve Police Force (CRPF) is done with the Head Constable Ministerial (HCM) and ASI CBT exams which were held between the 22nd to 28th of February 2023
CRPF Answer Key 2023 Kab Aayega
CRPF Bharti 2023 Salary (Pay Scale)
- ASI (Steno): Rs. 29200- 92300/-Per Month
HC (Min): Rs. 25500- 81100/- Per Month
- UR/General/OBC/Other State Candidate Application Fee– Rs. 100/-
- ST/ST/Female Candidate Application Fee– FREE
- Payment will be made through Debit Card/Credit Card/Net Banking/Bank Challan.
Age Limit – Candidates age limit Should be-–
- Candidates age limit should be 18 years to 25 years.
- Age On 01 January 2022
- Age Relaxation:- SC/ST/OBC Candidate Relaxation as per on government rule regulation.
- SC/ST-05 Year, OBC- 03 Year.
Job Location & Exam Center :
- All Over in India
CRPF HCM Answer Key 2023 Date
crpf gov in answer key 2023 Eligibility (Physical Test )
Height — For Male & Female Candidate —
- Male Candidate – 165 Cm.
- Female Candidate – 155 Cm.
- North India Zone Candidate– Male 162.5 Cm., Female- 150 Cm
Chest – 80-85 Only Male
Running Test & Long Jump — For Male & Female Candidate
- For Male Candidate :Update Soon
- For Female Candidate : Update Soon
CRPF Answer Key 2023 Sarkari Result
CRPF Cut Off Marks 2023
Candidates who have appeared in the online examination are informed that the cut off marks for the post of Head Constable Ministerial and Assistant Sub Inspector (Stenographer) will be available on the result
|UR||72 – 76||70 – 74|
|OBC||68 – 72||66 – 70|
|SC||64 – 60||62 – 66|
|ST||60 – 64||58 – 65|
|EWS||70 – 74||68 – 72|
हिन्दी में जानकारी के लिए — Click Here
Education Qualification Details:- –
- Candidates should have 10th Pass, 12th Pass OR equivalent from a recognized Board.
- Other education qualification details go to official notification.
Selection Process —
- PET , PMT
- Written Exam
- Typing Test (Steno)
- Document Verification
- Medical Examination
- Merit List
Typing Test :-
- English Typing with minimum speed of 35 words per minute on computer.
- Hindi Typing with minimum speed of 30 words per minute on computer.
- 35 words per minute in English and 30 words per minute in Hindi
Trending Today 5 Govt Jobs
- Indian Coast Guard Sweeper Recruitment 2023 » 10th Passed is Enough भारतीय तटरक्षक भर्ती
- Air Force Apprentice Recruitment 2023 » Apply Online, वायु सेना अपरेंटिस भर्ती
- RPF Constable Vacancy 2022 : आरपीएफ कांस्टेबल भर्ती 2022 RPF में सिपाही पदों पर भर्ती जल्द
- Anganwadi Vacancy 2023 : आंगनवाड़ी भर्ती : गाँव में ही रोजगार बंपर पदों पर भर्ती,
- ECHS Delhi Cantt Recruitment 2023 Group C & D Post ईसीएचएस दिल्ली कैंट भर्ती
CRPF HCM Answer Key 2023
IMPORTANT DATE —
|Starting date for submission of application:||04 January 2023|
|Last date for submission of application:||January 25, 2023|
|Exam date||between 22 to 28th February 2023|
|Result Date||March 2023 (4th Week)|
crpf gov in hcm answer key 2023
CRPF Head Constable Min Written Exam:-
CRPF HC & ASI Syllabus and Exam Scheme 2023 :-
|Subject||No. of Question||Marks|
- At the very beginning written examination will be conducted. The written test will consist of only OMR based objective type multiple choice questions. The bilingual question paper should be of 225 marks. The question paper will be of 10+2 pass standard.
Part-I- 200 Marks
Section-A = Hindi Language or English Language (optional)
Section-B = General Intelligence.
Section-C = Numerical Aptitude.
Section-D = Clerical Aptitude.
Part-II- 25 Marks
- Descriptive paper consisting of two questions i.e. Essay writing of 15 marks which is to be written in about 150 words in Hindi or English and letter writing of 10 marks which is to be written in about 100 words in Hindi or English.
- Note : The cut off percentage of marks for appointment will be 50% in aggregate. Relaxation of 5% marks will be given to candidate belonging to SC / ST categories only. However it will be necessary to secure 45% qualifying marks in each part of the examination for General/ OBC and 40% for SC/ST candidate.
CRPF Expected Cut Off 2023
|Category||Expected Cut Off|
How To Find CRPF HCM Answer Key 2023 Date
- Step 1: Visit the official website of CRPF @https://crpf.gov.in/
- Step 2: Click on the “Answer key” link that will appear on the homepage in blue colour as a highlight.
- Step 3: After that, you will be directed to a new webpage, Click on “Head Constable & ASI Answer key” link
- Step 4: PDF of the selected exam will appear on your screen. You can download the PDF as well for future reference…. Read more at: https://www.careerpower.in/blog/crpf-answer-key-2023
|Answer Key||Click Here|
|Download Admit Card||Click Here|
|Full Syllabus Download||Click Now|
|Apply Online Link||Click Here|
|Join Job Alert Group||Telegram || WhatsApp|
|Official Notification||Shot Notice || Full Notification|
|For More Information In Hindi||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Note: –All information in this post is correct but if there is any error, we will not be responsible for it. To verify all the details regarding this post, kindly visit only official website related to this notification and read carefully that it is given above with the name of important link:
↓ सभी जानकारी के लिए Web Story देखें ↓
↓ सभी जानकारी के लिए Video देखें ↓
FAQ- How To fill CRPF HCM Answer Key 2023 Date
How to Download CRPF HCM Answer Key 2023 Date
What is the salary offered for CRPF 2023
What is the Age Limit For CRPF 2023
What is the Education Qualification For CRPF 2023
How Many Number of Post CRPF 2023
How many marks is CRPF exam?
CRPF Head Constable 2023 Written Test Exam Pattern
The exam will be conducted for 100 marks in total consisting of 100 questions with each of those questions carrying one mark. The total duration will be 90 minutes for this exam
How can I get selected in CRPF?
What is the official website of CRPF?
Step 1: Visit the official website of CRPF @https://crpf.gov.in/
सीआरपीएफ परीक्षा में कितने अंक होते हैं?
सीआरपीएफ हेड कांस्टेबल 2023 लिखित परीक्षा परीक्षा पैटर्न
परीक्षा कुल 100 अंकों के लिए आयोजित की जाएगी जिसमें 100 प्रश्न होंगे, जिनमें से प्रत्येक प्रश्न एक अंक का होगा। इस परीक्षा की कुल अवधि 90 मिनट होगी