Defence Services Staff Vacancy 2023 Jobs: The Defence Services Staff College (DSSC) has announced openings for multiple positions through the Defence Services Staff Recruitment 2023. This presents a chance to build a promising future by submitting an online application. All pertinent details are furnished below, encompassing the notification link, vital dates, eligibility standards, qualifications, application fees, and more. Carefully perusing the article will furnish you with this information. Don’t overlook this prospect as your application might be the key to a flourishing future. Seize this opportunity to shape a prospective career with DSSC..
Defence Services Staff Vacancy 2023: The Defense Services Staff Recruitment 2023 has issued an official notification, announcing 44 vacancies for diverse roles. Interested candidates must submit their applications online by September 16, 2023. The application link is provided for direct access. The selection process hinges on candidates’ qualifications and performance in designated examinations.
Defence Services Staff Vacancy 2023
Table of Contents
Recruitment Organization :Defence Services Staff College
Defence Services Staff Vacancy 2023 Overview
|Organization Name||Defence Services Staff College (DSSC)|
|Post Names||Various Posts|
|Name of Article||Defence Services Staff Vacancy 2023|
|No. of Vacancies||44 Posts|
|Application Closing Date||September 16, 2023|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Job Location||All India|
|Article Category||Latest Jobs|
|Official Website (Link)||Click Here”|
|For More Imp. Details||Click Here|
Number Of Post-
- 44 Post
- Various Posts
Post And Vacancies For Defence Services Staff Vacancy 2023
|Name Of Post||Vacancies|
|Lower Division Clerk (LDC)||07|
|Total Posts||44 Posts|
- Online Mode
- All Over In India
Who Can Apply —
- All India Candidate
- Male And Female
Salary For Defence Services Staff Vacancy 2023–
- Please Visit Notification
Application Form Fee–
- For General/OBC/EWS candidates: Rs. 0/–
- For SC/ST/PWD/XS candidates: 0
Defence Services Staff Recruitment 2023 For Age Limit–
- The age limit for candidates 18
- Maximum Age: 28 years
- The age reference point is 16 August 2023.
- Age relaxation for SC/ST/OBC candidates will be provided as per government rules and regulations.
- SC/ST candidates have a relaxation of 5 years in the upper age limit.
- OBC candidates have a relaxation of 3 years in the upper age limit.
Trending Today 5 Govt Jobs
- आर्मी सशस्त्र बल चिकित्सा सेवा भर्ती 2023 650 पदों पर बपंर भर्ती Big News!!!
- Chandigarh Teacher Recruitment 2023: New Notification Release For 293 Vacancies
- CSL Recruitment 2023: Salary Upto 1,80,000 Check Post, Age, Salary, Eligibility, Applying Process & Big News
- DRDO Recruitment 2023 For Consultant: Check Post, Age Limit, Monthly Salary, Qualification & Applying Process
- TA Army Bharti 2022 Date | टीए सेना भर्ती नोटिफिकेशन | 1,2,3,4 Zone Details
Require Documents For DSSC Recruitment 2023
- Identity proof (Aadhaar Card, PAN Card, Voter ID, etc.)
- Address proof (Driving License, Passport, Utility Bill, etc.)
- Educational certificates (10th/12th mark sheets, Graduation degree, etc.)
- Date of Birth proof (Birth Certificate, 10th mark sheet, etc.)
- Caste/Category certificate (if applicable)
- Passport-size photographs
- Any other relevant documents as specified in the notification.
Selection Process For Defence Services Staff Vacancy 2023—
- Written test
- Skill Test
- Document Verification
- Medical Test
Educational Qualifications For Defence Services Staff Vacancy 2023–
- Candidates should possess a minimum qualification of 10th grade from a recognized Board/Institution.
- Don’t forget to visit the Official Advertisement for comprehensive details.
Important Date For Defence Services Staff Vacancy 2023–
|Starting date for submission of application||25 August 2023|
|Last date for submission of application||16 September 2023|
|Admit Card||To be Notified|
|Exam Date||Available Soon|
How To Apply Defence Services Staff Vacancy 2023
- Click on the “Apply Now” option in the section with the “Direct Link” provided below.
- If you haven’t registered yet, click on “New Registration” and complete the registration .
- Enter your username and password to log in.
- After logging in, you’ll access the “Application Form” for the Indian Army. Carefully fill it out and upload all the necessary documents as requested, scanned appropriately.
- Finally, click on the “Submit” option. You will then need to make the required payment.
- After the payment, you’ll receive an application receipt which you should print and keep securely.
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Join Job Alert Group||Telegram || WhatsApp|
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|For More Information In Hindi||Click Here|
|You Tube Video In Hindi||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Note: –Please note that the information we provide is based on our best knowledge, but we cannot guarantee its accuracy. It is highly recommended to visit the official website of the Allahabad High Court for precise and reliable details regarding the recruitment in 2023. It is important to thoroughly read and understand the information provided on the official website to ensure that you have accurate and up-to-date information..
FAQ- Defence Services Staff Vacancy 2023 Apply Online
Q1: What is Defence Services Staff Vacancy 2023?
A1: It’s a recruitment opportunity in Defence Services Staff College for various posts.
Q2: How do I apply?
A2: Follow the online application process provided in the official notification.
Q3: What are the available posts?
A3: Posts include Fireman, MTS, LDC, Driver, Stenographer, Cook, Tech. Attendant, Sukhani, among others.