ESIC New Recruitment 2023 Apply Online— ESIC Recruitment 2023 It is important to note that these 24 vacancies for Junior Resident posts are open to candidates from all communities, and there is no reservation based on community category.
ESIC New Recruitment 2023 PDF—
The Office of the Dean, ESIC Medical College PGIMSR & Hospital, has extended an invitation to eligible medical specialists for the contractual engagement of Junior Resident (JR) positions as part of the ESIC Recruitment 2023, dated 19th July 2023. The official vacancy notice for the Junior Resident post has allocated 24 vacancies, which will be filled on a short-term contractual basis in different specialty departments mentioned in the notification
ESIC New Recruitment 2023
Table of Contents
Recruitment Organization : Employees State Insurance Corporation
ESIC Medical Officer Recruitment 2023
ESIC New Recruitment 2023 Overview
|Date of ESIC Recruitment 2023 Official Vacancy Notice||19.07.2023|
|Number of Vacancies||24|
|Post Name||Junior Resident|
|Reserved Community||Not applicable (irrespective of Reserved Community)|
|Application Submission Deadline||28.07.2023|
|Interview Venue||ESIC Medical College & Hospital, Kalaburagi|
Also Read ....RBI Recruitment 2023: Notification Out For 66 Vacancies, Check Post, Age, Salary, Date, Eligibility & How To Apply
ESIC New Recruitment 2023 Eligibility
Number Of Post-
- 24 Posts
- Junior Resident
- Online Mode
- All Over In India
Who Can Apply —
- All India Candidate
- Male And Female
ESIC Recruitment 2023 Salary:–
Application Form Fee–
- For General/OBC/EWS candidates: Rs. 500/-
- For SC/ST/PWD/XS candidates: 100 (exempted from payment)
ESIC New Recruitment 2023 For Age Limit–
- Candidate Should Be Maximum Age Limit 28 Years.
- Age as on 01 January 2023
- Age Relaxation :- SC/ ST/ OBC candidates relaxation as per government rule regulation
- SC/ ST- 05 years, OBC- 03 years.
Require Documents For ESIC New Recruitment 2023 –
- Duly completed Application Form (as per Specimen Proforma)
- Self-attested photocopies of all relevant documents
- Original documents for pre-interview verification or post-interview scrutiny
Selection Process For ESIC Recruitment 2023—
- Walk-in Interview
- Final Merit List
Educational Qualifications For ESIC Recruitment 2023–
- As per MCI/NMC Guidelines, bring Original Certificates with Self-Attested Photocopies (01 set), 02 Passport-size Photographs, and Relevant Certificates in the Govt. of India’s prescribed Application Format for Reservation consideration by Reserved Candidates. Failure will disqualify from the Interview Process.
- Also Check Official Advertisement for Full Details
Important Date For ESIC Recruitment 2023–
|Date and Hourly Timing||Venue|
|28.07.2023||ESIC Medical College & Hospital, Kalaburagi|
|Reporting Times||09:00 AM to 11:00 AM|
|Interview-cum-Selection Round||09:00 AM to 04:00 PM|
Also Read More…
SSC GD Constable Recruitment 2023 : Salary Upto 69,100/-, Apply Online, 60,000+ Post, How to ApplyExperience Required for ESIC Recruitment 2023 :–
- Candidates applying for the post of Super Specialist in ESIC Recruitment 2023 should have 05 years of experience in the concerned super-specialty after obtaining their first postgraduate degree.
How To Apply ESIC New Recruitment 2023
- Candidates must reach the ESIC Hospital office on the walk-in-interview date, which is 04.08.2023, at the intimated/advised time.
- They should bring one set of self-attested photocopies of educational qualification, experience, identity proof, etc., along with original testimonials. Please refer to the appended official notification for mandatory document details.
- i) Eligible candidates may walk in and register for the interview process between 9:00 AM to 10:30 AM on 28.07.2023. No entry will be permitted after 10:30 AM.
- ii) A specimen application proforma is enclosed with the advertisement.
- iii) During scrutiny on the walk-in-interview day, candidates are expected to provide all original documents related to the filled application format.
- iv) Candidates must report at the venue by 9:00 AM on the scheduled date.
|Apply Online Link||Click Here|
|Join Job Alert Group||Telegram || WhatsApp|
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|For More Information In Hindi||Click Here|
|You Tube Video In Hindi||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Note: –Please note that the information we provide is based on our best knowledge, but we cannot guarantee its accuracy. It is highly recommended to visit the official website of the Allahabad High Court for precise and reliable details regarding the recruitment in 2023. It is important to thoroughly read and understand the information provided on the official website to ensure that you have accurate and up-to-date information…
FAQ- ESIC Recruitment 2023
Q1: What is ESIC Recruitment 2023?
A1: ESIC Recruitment 2023 refers to the recruitment process conducted by Employees State Insurance Corporation to fill various positions in their organization.
Q2: How can I apply for ESIC Recruitment 2023?
Candidates must reach the ESIC Hospital office on the walk-in-interview date, which is 04.08.2023, at the intimated/advised time.