Join Indian Army Agniveers Agnipath Registration Online 2022
Recruitment Organization : Indian Army
Join Indian Army Agniveers Agnipath Registration Online 2022 —Hello friends, how are you all? Indian Army is Releases Notification recruitment rally for the post of Agniveer General Duty, Agniveer Technical, Agniveer Technical (Aviation/Ammunition Examiner), Agniveer Clerk/ Store Keeper, Technical, Agniveer Tradesman 8th Passed and Agniveer Tradesman 10th Passed under Agnipath Scheme 2022 for which the registration will start in July. Other Details Join Indian Army Agniveers Agnipath Registration Online , Indian Army Recruitment 2022 Agneepath Yojana , Agniveer Indian Army Vacancy 2022,Agniveer Indian Army Registration, Indian Army Agniveer Recruitment Rally,Agniveer Recruitment 2022 10th Pass, Running, last date, fee, eligibility details are explained below.
Indian Army Recruitment 2022 Agneepath Yojana
Join Indian Army Agniveers Agnipath Registration Online
|Top 4 Latest Job|
|ITBP Head Constable Recruitment 2022|
|BSF Group B & C Recruitment 2022|
|UP Board Result 2022|
|Indian Army Porter Recruitment 2022|
Agniveer Indian Army Vacancy 2022
Number Of Post-
- 46000+ Post
- Agneepath Agniveer Scheme
Forces Wise Vacancy Details –
- Indian Air Force – 3,500 Posts
- Indian Army – 40,000 Posts
- Indian Navy – 2,500 Posts
Agniveer Indian Army Registration
- Online Mode
Who Can Apply —
- All India Candidate
joinindianarmy nic in
Agniveer Indian Army Salary
- Agniveers will be Rs 30,000 (plus applicable allowances), for the second year, it will be customised package of Rs 33,000
- General, OBC, EWS Candidates Fee :-0/-
- SC, ST Candidates Fee :- 0/-
Age Limit- Candidates age limit Should be-
- For General Duty (GD) —Candidates age limit should be 17½ years to 23 years.
- For All Post — Candidates age limit should be 17½ years to 23 years.
- On 1 October 2022
- Not Age Relaxation:- SC/ST/OBC Candidate Relaxation as per on government rule regulation.
- SC/ST-05 Year, OBC- 03 Year.
Job Location & Exam Center :
Agniveer Recruitment 2022 Apply Online Last Date
Physical Test Indian Army Agniveer 2022
Physical Test Details –
Height — For Male & Female Candidate —
- All Post – 170 Cm.
- Sol Clerk Post – 162 Cm.
- All North India Zone Candidate- 157 Cm
Running Test & Long Jump — For Male Candidate
- Group I– 1.6 Km in 5 Min 30 Second
- Pull Ups 10 Times
- Group II— Running 1.6 Km in 5 Min 45 Second
- Pull Ups 6-9 Times
हिन्दी में जानकारी के लिए — Click Here
Indian Army Agniveer Recruitment Rally
Fill the Application Form And Attach Required Documents
|Required List of Documents (Self Attested)|
|Photo and Signature (light background photo)|
Education certificate (8th and 10th pass)
PAN Card and Aadhar Card (ID Proof)
|Two Additional Passport Size Photographs.|
|All The Best|
Indian Army Recruitment 2022 pdf
Agniveer General Duty (GD) All Arms
- Class 10th Matric with45% Marks and Minimum 33% in Each Subject.
- More Details Read Notification.
Agniveer Technical (All Arms)
- 10+2 Intermediate Exam in Science Stream with Physics, Chemistry, Maths and English with Minimum 50% Marks in Aggregate and 40% in Each Subject. OR 10+2 Intermediate Exam Passed in Any Recognized Board with 1 Year ITI Course.
- More Details Read the Notification.
Agniveer Technical Aviation & Ammunition Examiner & Agniveer Clerk / Store Keeper (Technical) All Arms
- 10+2 Intermediate in Any Stream with Minimum 60% Marks Aggregate and Minimum 50% Marks in Each Subject.
- More Details Read the Notification.
Agniveer Tradesman 10th Pass
- Class 10th High School Exam Passed in Any Recognized Board in India.
- Minimum 33% in Each Subject.
Agniveer Tradesman 8th Pass
- Class 8th Eight Exam Passed in Any Recognized Board in India.
- Minimum 33% in Each Subject
Selection Process —
- Physical Fitness Test (At Rally Sites)
- Physical Measurement (At Rally Site)
- Medical Test
- Written Test through Common Entrance Examination (CEE)
Indian Army Agniveer Scheme 2022
- Indian young people whose age is between 17.5 to 23 years can apply in this Indian Army Agneepath Agniveer scheme 2022-23.
- Agneepath will allow youth to serve in the Indian Army for a period of four years.
- The candidates who become Agniveer will get 10% reservation in recruitment in Assam Rifles after 4 years.
- Uttar Pradesh / Madhya Pradesh and other states will also give preference to Agniveer in police department recruitment.
- LIC (LIfe Insurance) : Army Agniveers will be provided life insurance cover of Rs. 48 Lakhs for the duration of their engagement period as Agniveers in the Indian Army.
- Army Agniveer Leave : Annual : 30 Days, Sick Leave. Medical advice based.
IMPORTANT DATE —
Agniveer Recruitment 2022 10th Pass
|Notification Release Date||20 June 2022|
|Starting date for submission of application:||June 2022|
|Last date for submission of application:||July 2022|
|Exam Date||Available Soon|
Indian Army Agniveers Agnipath Online Form 2022
How to Fill Join Indian Army Agniveers Agnipath Registration Online 2022
- Interested candidates can submit the application through the Online link given through the official website or in the important links section directly below
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Join Job Alert Group||Telegram || WhatsApp|
|For More Information In Hindi||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Note: –All information in this post is correct but if there is any error, we will not be responsible for it. To verify all the details regarding this post, kindly visit only official website related to this notification and read carefully that it is given above with the name of important link:
↓ सभी जानकारी के लिए Video देखें ↓
FAQ- Indian Army Agniveers Agnipath Registration 2022
How to apply in Agnipath?
Interested candidates can submit the application through the Online link given through the official website or in the important links section directly below
When Agneepath recruitment will start?
20 June 2022
How to apply Agniveer?
The Indian Army today said that the online registration for the Agnipath scheme can be done on www.joinindianarmy.nic.in and www.joinindianarmy.nic.in.
What is Agneepath yojana 2022?
The Agnipath scheme, announced on June 14, provides for the recruitment of youths between the age bracket of 17-and-half years to 21 for only four years with a provision to retain 25 per cent of them for 15 more years.