Ministry Of Defence Recruitment 2023 Apply Online: The Ministry of Defence is recruiting Deputy General Manager/Regional Manager and Assistant General Manager positions on a deputation basis. Candidates with relevant qualifications and experience are invited to apply. Selected individuals will be appointed to the Canteen Stores Department within the Ministry of Defence for a fixed term of 2 years.
Ministry Of Defence Recruitment 2023 Sarkari Result: The Ministry of Defence Recruitment 2023 announces six vacancies for the positions of Deputy General Manager/Regional Manager and Assistant General Manager. Applicants must be aware that the maximum age limit for these posts is 56 years. To apply, interested candidates should submit their applications to the HQ of MoD (Army), Quartermaster General’s Branch, Canteen Services Directorate, situated at West Block-III, Second Floor, Wing-III, RK Puram, New Delhi- 110066. Please note that this information is based on the official notification of the Ministry of Defence Recruitment 2023.
Ministry Of Defence Recruitment 2023
Table of Contents
Recruitment Organization : Ministry of Defence
Ministry of Defence Notification 2023 PDF Download
Also Read…DRDO JRF Recruitment 2023: Check Vacancies, Salary, Age Limit, Qualification & Application Procedure Big News
Ministry Of Defence Recruitment 2023 Overview
|Positions Available||Deputy General Manager/Regional Manager and Assistant General Manager|
|Department||Canteen Stores Department, Ministry of Defence|
|Monthly Salary||Up to Rs. 3700-125-4700-150-5000 (Pay Level 12/12A)|
|Total Vacancies||06 Post|
|Maximum Age Limit||Not exceeding 56 years|
|Application Submission||Integrated HQ of MoD (Army), Quartermaster General’s Branch, Canteen Services Directorate, New Delhi|
|Required Documents||Duly filled application form, up-to-date APARs (last 5 years), Vigilance Clearance, Integrity Certificate|
|Last Date of Submission||Specified in the official notification|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Ministry of Defence Recruitment 2023 Eligibility Criteria
Number of Post —
- 06 Post
|Deputy General Manager/Regional Manager||02|
|Deputy General Manager||01|
|Assistant General Manager (Accounts)||01|
|Assistant General Manager (Estate & Works)||01|
|Assistant General Manager (Electronic Data Processing)||01|
Job Location & Exam Center :
Who Can Apply —
- All India Candidate
- Male And Female
- Candidates should have a minimum educational qualification of 10th Pass, 12th Pass, Degree, or an equivalent qualification from a recognized Board.
- For detailed information on other education qualifications, candidates are advised to refer to the official notification.
Salary (Pay Scale) For Ministry of Defence Vacancy 2023 —
- The salary range for the Ministry of Defence positions mentioned is from Rs. 30,000/- to Rs. 1,50,000/- per month.
- UR/General/OBC/Other State Candidates: Application fee is Free/-.
- ST/ST/Female Candidates: Application fee is Free-.
- Payment Methods: Payment can be made through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking, or Bank Challan.
Age Limit For Ministry Of Defence Recruitment 2023:-
- The age limit for candidates applying for the Ministry of Defence positions is 18 years to 40 years.
- OBC candidates have an age relaxation, and their age limit is 18 to 43 years.
- SC/ST candidates also have an age relaxation, and their age limit is 18 to 45 years.
- The age reference point is 16 August 2023.
- Age relaxation for SC/ST/OBC candidates will be provided as per government rules and regulations.
- SC/ST candidates have a relaxation of 5 years in the upper age limit.
- OBC candidates have a relaxation of 3 years in the upper age limit.
Read Also More Detail…. ANM Ki Permanent Vacancy Kab Aayegi 2023 : एएनएम की भर्ती कब आएगी 2023 Big News
Trending Today 5 Govt Jobs
- DRDO JRF Recruitment 2023: Check Vacancies, Salary, Age Limit, Qualification & Application Procedure Big News
- Indian Air Force Recruitment 2023 New Notification Out Check Post, Age Limit, Salary, Last Date, Eligibility & How To Apply
- FCI Recruitment 2023 » Notification Out, Latest Vacancies on June 2023 Other Details Big News एफसीआई भर्ती
- RRC Railway Bharti 2023 : 3624 Vacancies ,Salary Upto 9800 Apply Online @ rrc-wr.com
- TA Army Bharti 2022 Date | टीए सेना भर्ती नोटिफिकेशन | 1,2,3,4 Zone Details
Document Required For Defence Civilian Recruitment 2023
|1. Photo and Signature (light background photo)|
|2. Education certificate (10th or 12th pass)|
|3. Domicile Certificate|
|4. Caste certificate|
|5. PAN Card and Aadhar Card (ID Proof)|
|6. Two Additional Passport Size Photographs|
Selection Process For Ministry Of Defence Recruitment 2023
- Written Test
- Document Verification
- Final Merit
Important Date For Ministry Of Defence Recruitment 2023
|Online Application Start Date||July 16, 2023 (1 PM)|
|Online Application End Date||August 16, 2023 (5 PM)|
|Last Date for Application Fee Payment||August 16, 2023|
Also Read More …. RPF Constable Recruitment 2023 Monthly Salary upto 60,500, 8400+ Vacancies Check Post, Eligibility, & How To Apply
Postal Address/ Gmail ID
- Integrated HQ of MoD (Army), Quartermaster General’s Branch, Canteen Services Directorate, West Block-III, Second Floor, Wing-III,RK Puram, New Delhi- 110066.
How To Fill Ministry of Defence Application Form 2023
- Download the Application Form: Visit the official website of the Ministry of Defence or refer to the official notification to download the application form. Ensure that you have the correct and updated form.
- Read the Instructions: Carefully read the instructions provided in the application form and the official notification. Understand the eligibility criteria, required documents, and other important details.
- Fill in the Details: Fill in the application form with accurate and relevant information. Provide personal details, educational qualifications, work experience, and any other required information as per the instructions provided.
- Attach Required Documents: Attach all the necessary documents as specified in the application form and official notification. This may include educational certificates, experience certificates, photographs, identification proof, etc. Ensure that all documents are attested if required.
- Submit the Application: Once you have filled the application form and attached the required documents, submit the form by sending it to the designated postal address mentioned in the official notification. Make sure to submit the application before the specified last date.
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Join Job Alert Group||Telegram || WhatsApp|
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|You Tube Video||Click Here|
|For More Information In Hindi||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Note : All information in this post is correct but if there is any error, we will not be responsible for it. To verify all the details about this post, please visit only the official website related to this notification and read carefully that it is strategic, given above the name of the important link..
For More Detail Visit Now
You Tube Video For Ministry Of Defence Recruitment 2023
FAQ : Ministry Of Defence Recruitment 2023 Big Update
Q: What is the Ministry of Defence Recruitment 2023?
A: It is a recruitment process for various positions within the Ministry of Defence.
Q: How can I apply for Ministry of Defence Recruitment 2023?
A: You can apply by downloading the application form from the official website or as specified in the official notification.
Q: What are the eligibility criteria for Ministry of Defence Recruitment 2023?
A: The eligibility criteria include educational qualifications, age limit, and other requirements as mentioned in the official notification.
Q: What documents are required for Ministry of Defence Recruitment 2023?
A: The required documents include a filled application form, educational certificates, experience certificates, and other documents specified in the official notification.