Ministry Of Defence Vacancy 2023 Pdf: The Ministry of Defence is recruiting qualified candidates for the positions of Sr. Private Secretary and Private Secretary with a monthly salary of up to Rs. 151,100, as per the official 2023 recruitment notification. To be eligible, candidates must currently hold an analogous post in their parent cadre or departmen
Ministry Of Defence Vacancy 2023: The Ministry of Defence Recruitment 2023 states a maximum age limit of 56 years. The appointment is contract-based, lasting up to 3 years. Eligible candidates should complete the application form as per the official notification’s format and send it by post to the Principal Director (Pers), Headquarters Integrated Defence Staff, Room No. 33, Kashmir House, New Delhi – 110011.
Ministry Of Defence Vacancy 2023
Table of Contents
Recruitment Organization : Ministry Of Defence
MoD Vacancy 2023
Ministry Of Defence Vacancy 2023 Overview
|Name of the Recruitment||Ministry of Defence Vacancy 2023|
|Post Name||Various Post|
|Maximum Age Limit||56 years|
|Appointment Duration||Up to 3 years|
|Available Positions||Sr. Private Secretary and Private Secretary|
|Application Form Submission||By post to: The office of the Principal Director (Pers), Headquarters Integrated Defence Staff, Room No. 33, Kashmir House, New Delhi – 110011|
|Application Deadline||Within 60 days of the advertisement in Employment News|
|For More Into||Click Here|
Number Of Post-
- Notice Check
- Private Secretary
- Offline Mode
- All Over In India
Who Can Apply —
- All India Candidate
- Male And Female
Salary For Ministry Of Defence Vacancy 2023
|Post||Monthly Salary (Pay Matrix Level)||Salary Range|
|Sr. Private Secretary||Level 8||Rs. 47,600 to Rs. 1,51,100|
|Private Secretary||Level 7||Rs. 44,900 to Rs. 1,42,400|
Application Form Fee–
- For General/OBC/EWS candidates: Rs. 00/–
- For SC/ST/PWD/XS candidates: 0
Ministry Of Defence Recruitment 2023 For Age Limit–
- The age eligibility maximum of 56 years.
- The age reference point is 16 August 2023.
- Age relaxation for SC/ST/OBC candidates will be provided as per government rules and regulations.
- SC/ST candidates have a relaxation of 5 years in the upper age limit.
- OBC candidates have a relaxation of 3 years in the upper age limit.
Trending Today 5 Govt Jobs
- आर्मी सशस्त्र बल चिकित्सा सेवा भर्ती 2023 650 पदों पर बपंर भर्ती Big News!!!
- Chandigarh Teacher Recruitment 2023: New Notification Release For 293 Vacancies
- CSL Recruitment 2023: Salary Upto 1,80,000 Check Post, Age, Salary, Eligibility, Applying Process & Big News
- DRDO Recruitment 2023 For Consultant: Check Post, Age Limit, Monthly Salary, Qualification & Applying Process
- TA Army Bharti 2022 Date | टीए सेना भर्ती नोटिफिकेशन | 1,2,3,4 Zone Details
Require Documents For Ministry Of Defence Bharti 2023 Pdf
- Identity proof (Aadhaar Card, PAN Card, Voter ID, etc.)
- Address proof (Driving License, Passport, Utility Bill, etc.)
- Educational certificates (10th/12th mark sheets, Graduation degree, etc.)
- Date of Birth proof (Birth Certificate, 10th mark sheet, etc.)
- Caste/Category certificate (if applicable)
- Passport-size photographs
- Any other relevant documents as specified in the notification.
Selection Process For Ministry Of Defence Vacancy 2023
- Document Verification
|Sr. Private Secretary||1. Candidate must hold Analogous Posts on a regular basis in the parent cadre or department. <br> 2. With two years’ service in the grade rendered after appointment Private thereto on a regular basis in the Level 7 (Rs. 44,900-1,42,400) in the pay matrix or equivalent in the parent cadre or department.|
|Private Secretary||1. Candidate must hold Analogous Posts on a regular basis in the parent cadre or department. <br> 2. With five years’ service in the grade rendered after appointment thereto on a regular basis in the Level 6 (Rs. 35,400-1,12,400) in the pay matrix or equivalent in the parent cadre or department|
Important Date For Ministry Of Defence Vacancy 2023
|Event||Date and Time|
|Application Start||16 October 2023|
|Application Deadline||60 Days From The Date Of publication. 15/12/2023.|
How To Apply Ministry Of Defence Vacancy 2023
- Interested candidates for Ministry of Defence Recruitment 2023 should use the official application form provided in the notification.
- Send the completed application form by postal mail to the following address:
Address: The office of the Principal Director (Pers), Headquarters Integrated Defence Staff, Room No. 33, Kashmir House, New Delhi – 110011.
- The deadline for submitting the application form is 60 days from the date of publication of the advertisement in the Employment News.
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Join Job Alert Group||Telegram || WhatsApp|
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|For More Information In Hindi||Click Here|
|You Tube Video In Hindi||Click Here|
Note: –Please note that the information we provide is based on our best knowledge, but we cannot guarantee its accuracy. It is highly recommended to visit the official website of the Allahabad High Court for precise and reliable details regarding the recruitment in 2023. It is important to thoroughly read and understand the information provided on the official website to ensure that you have accurate and up-to-date information..
FAQ- Ministry Of Defence Vacancy 2023 Apply Online
Q1: What are the available positions in the Ministry of Defence Vacancy 2023?
A1: The available positions are Sr. Private Secretary and Private Secretary.
Q2: What is the maximum age limit for these positions?
A2: The maximum age limit is 56 years.
Q3: How long is the appointment for these positions?
A3: The appointment is on a contract basis for a maximum period of 3 years.