NHSRC Recruitment 2023: NHSRC is hiring Senior Consultants for Legal and Monitoring & Evaluation roles. The maximum age limit is 55 years, as per the official 2023 recruitment notification. Successful candidates will be based in New Delhi.
NHSRC Recruitment 2023 Notification: To apply for Senior Consultant (Legal), candidates need a graduate Law degree. For Senior Consultant (Monitoring and Evaluation), a postgraduate degree, preferably in Public Health, Social Science, MSW, or Statistics, is required. The selected candidates will receive a monthly salary of up to Rs. 1.5 lakhs as per the NHSRC Recruitment 2023.
NHSRC Recruitment 2023
Table of Contents
Recruitment Organization : National Health Systems Resource Centre (NHSRC)
NHSRC Vacancy 2023 Pdf
Also Read…RPF Recruitment 2023: रेलवे सुरक्षा बल में कांस्टेबल और SI के 10,000 पदों पर होगी भर्ती महिला और पुरुष करे आवेदन
NHSRC Recruitment 2023 Overview
|Organization||National Health Systems Resource Centre (NHSRC)|
|Positions Available||Senior Consultant (Legal) and Senior Consultant (Monitoring and Evaluation)|
|Maximum Age Limit||55 years|
|Educational Qualifications||Senior Consultant (Legal): Graduate degree in Law from a reputed University.|
|Salary Range||Up to Rs. 1.5 lakhs per month|
|Posting Location||New Delhi|
|Application Method||Online application through the NHSRC official website|
|Application Deadline||28th November 2023.|
|For More Info||Click Here|
Number of Post —
- Please Visit Notification
- Senior Consultant (Legal) and Senior Consultant (Monitoring and Evaluation)
Job Location & Exam Center :
Who Can Apply —
- All India Candidate
- Male And Female
Salary For NHSRC
- The selected candidate for NHSRC Recruitment 2023 will receive a monthly salary ranging from Rs. 0.90 lakhs to 1.5 lakhs.
- UR/General/OBC/Other State Candidates: Application fee is 00/-.
- ST/ST/Female Candidates: Application fee is 0.
- Payment Methods: Payment can be made through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking, or Bank Challan.
NHSRC Vacancy 2023 For Age Limit–
- Maximum Age Limit Is 55 Years
- Age as on 01/01/ 2024
- Born Between : 02.01.2000 – 01.01.2005
- Age Relaxation :- SC/ ST/ OBC candidates relaxation as per government rule regulation
- SC/ ST- 05 years, OBC- 03 years.
Read Also More Detail…. ANM Ki Permanent Vacancy Kab Aayegi 2023 : एएनएम की भर्ती कब आएगी 2023 Big News
Trending Today 5 Govt Jobs
- RRC NER Railway Recruitment 2023: Online Apply For 1100+ Vacancies Check Post, Age, Salary, Eligibility & How To Apply Big Update
- Madras High Court Recruitment 2023: Salary upto 67,000+ Check Post, Age, Last Date, Eligibility & How To Apply
- IRB GD Recruitment 2023 Various 17000 Vacancies, Check Post, Salary, Age Limit, Qualification, Eligibility & How To Apply
- RRC Railway Bharti 2023 : 3624 Vacancies ,Salary Upto 9800 Apply Online @ rrc-wr.com
- TA Army Bharti 2022 Date | टीए सेना भर्ती नोटिफिकेशन | 1,2,3,4 Zone Details
Document Required For NHSRC Recruitment 2024
- Photo and Signature (with a light color background photo)
- Education Certificate (08th/10th Pass)
- Mobile Number
- E-mail Address
- Domicile Certificate
- Caste Certificate
- PAN Card and Aadhar Card (ID Proof)
Educational Qualifications —
|Post: Senior Consultant (Legal)||Post: Senior Consultant (Monitoring and Evaluation)|
|– Graduate degree in Law from a reputed University.||– Postgraduate degree in any discipline, preferably in Public Health, Social Science, MSW, or Statistics.|
|Please Visit Notification||Please Visit Notification|
Important Date For NHSRC Recruitment 2023
|Start Date||November 03, 2023|
|Last Date for Application||November 28, 2023.|
How to Apply for NHSRC Recruitment 2023
- Visit the NHSRC official website.
- Find the recruitment notification.
- Read the eligibility criteria and job details.
- Fill out the online application form.
- Upload required documents.
- Submit the application before the closing date
|Application Form||Click Here|
|Join Job Alert Group||Telegram || WhatsApp|
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|You Tube Video||Click Here|
|For More Information In Hindi||Click Here|
Note : All information in this post is correct but if there is any error, we will not be responsible for it. To verify all the details about this post, please visit only the official website related to this notification and read carefully that it is strategic, given above the name of the important link..
For More Detail Visit Now
You Tube Video For NHSRC Recruitment 2023
FAQ :NHSRC Recruitment 2023 Big Update
Q1: What are the available positions in NHSRC Recruitment 2023?
A1: Senior Consultant (Legal) and Senior Consultant (Monitoring and Evaluation).
Q2: What is the maximum age limit for applicants?
A2: The maximum age limit is 55 years.
Q3: How do I apply for these positions?
A3: Apply online through the NHSRC official website.