NIA Recruitment 2022—Hello friends, how are you all? The National Investigation Agency (NIA), Ministry of Home Affairs (MHA), New Delhi, has invited Applications/Willingness from the Eligible Candidates for Engagement/Empanelment For Engagement of Legal Consultants as Public Prosecutors on Contractual Basis. Those Competent Advocates Practicing as Lawyers who deem to have convincingly met the Eligibility Criteria for Engagement/Empanelment For Engagement of Public Prosecutors and are keen to apply for the same. Other Details NIA Bharti 2022,NIA Recruitment 2022, Syllabus, NIA Recruitment 2022, last date, fee, eligibility details are explained below…
NIA Recruitment 2022
Recruitment Organization :National Investigation Agency
NIA MHA Recruitment 2022
NIA Recruitment 2022-23 Overview
|Organization Name||National Investigation Agency|
|Job Type||Central Govt.|
|Job Name||Deputy Legal Advisor (DLA)|
|No. Of Post||06 Posts|
|Apply Mode||Online – Mode|
|Job Location||All Over in India|
|Last Date for Submission of online application||28 November 2022|
Number Of Post-
- 09 Post
- Deputy Legal Advisor (DLA),
- Senior Public Prosecutor (SSP)
Who Can Apply —
- All India Candidate
- Male And Female
NIA Recruitment 2022
Salary (Pay Scale)
- Contractual for 01 Year’s Span. Further Extendable at pre-stipulated Rs. 80000 (Consolidated)Per Month
- General / OBC / EWS – Rs. 100/-
- SC / ST / Ex. Serv. – No Fee
- Female – No Fee
- The candidate can pay the fee through online via Credit Card / Debit Card Or Net Banking or through SBI Challan.
Age Limit 2022 – Candidates age limit Should be–
- Candidates age limit should be from Maximum 56 years.
- Age as on 01 Jan 2022
- Age Relaxation :- SC/ ST/ OBC candidates relaxation as per government rule regulation
- SC/ ST- 05 years, OBC- 03 years.
Job Location & Exam Center :
- All of NIA Establishments including New Delhi, Bhopal, Bengaluru, Guwahati, Ahmedabad, Jammu and Kashmir Union Territories, Patna, Hyderabad, Raipur, Jaipur and various other cities
NIA Bharti 2022
NIA Notification 2022 Release Date Eligibility (Physical Test )
Physical Test Details — For Male and Female Candidate
For Male candidate-
- Not Mention
For Female candidate –
- Not Mention
- Not Mention
NIA Bharti 2022
हिन्दी में जानकारी के लिए — Click Here
NIA Bharti 2022 Application Form Required Documents
|Required List of Documents (Self Attested)|
|Photo and Signature (light background photo)|
|Education certificate (8th and 10th pass)|
|PAN Card and Aadhar Card (ID Proof)|
|Two Additional Passport Size Photographs.|
|All The Best|
NIA Recruitment 2022 Eligibility Education Qualification :- –
- Legum Baccalaureus or Bachelor of Laws Degree from any duly recognized University established by Law.
- Desirable Experience: 07 Years’ Experience at the Bar Council of India or State Bar Council in conducting Criminal Cases in the Courts of Laws.
- The Candidates shall be issued an Appointment Engagement as Public Prosecutors at a Fixed Consolidated Monthly Remuneration initially for a period of One (01) Year, which may be extended beyond One Year depending upon the requirement of the National Investigation Agency and the Incumbent’s Individual Performance Review as Public Prosecutor but shall not be extended beyond 05 Years after Superannuation.
- Engagement of the Public Prosecutors would be on Full-Time Basis and they would not be permitted to take up any other assignment during the Period of Investigation Expert Consultancy with the National Investigation Agency, Ministry of Home Affairs.
- Also Check Official Advertisement for Full Details
NIA Bharti 2022 Selection Process —
- Candidates will be selected on the basis of written test/ personal interview/ medical test/ walkin interview.
Trending Today 5 Govt Jobs
- CISF Recruitment 2022 for 540 HC/ASI Posts : Check Salary, Eligibility How TO Apply @cisf.gov.inITBP NEET Result Kaise Dekhe :: नीट रिजल्ट कैसे देखे 2022 @ neet.nta.nic.in
- CAPF Bharti 2022: खुशखबरी! CRPF, CISF, BSF, SSB और ITBP में 84000 पदों पर बंपर
- FSSAI RECRUITMENT 2022 : SALARY ,CLICK HERE TO CHECK AGE, QUALIFIATION, APPLY ONLINE
- Railway Tc Bharti 2022 : विभिन्न पदों पर 10वीं 12वीं पास के लिए रेलवे में बंपर भर्ती,
NIA Recruitment 2022 Apply Online
IMPORTANT DATE —
|Starting date for submission of application:||1 November 2022|
|Last date for submission of application:||03 March 2023|
|Payment Last Date||03 March 2023|
|Exam Date||Updated soon|
NIA Job Vacancies 2022
- Pension Pay Order (PPO), Licensed Professional Counselor (LPC), Preceding 03 Years’ Annual Performance Assessment Report (APAR) in the Office of The National Investigation Agency (NIA), NIA Head Quarter, CGO Complex, Lodhi Road, New Delhi 110 003
How To Apply NIA Recruitment 2022
- Interested candidates can submit the application through the Online link given through the official website or in the important links section directly below.
- Log on to the NIA Website.
- Fill up the Application Form with the Essential Particulars.
- Attach the Testimonials
|Application Form||Click Here|
|Join Job Alert Group||Telegram || WhatsApp|
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|For More Information In Hindi||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Note: –All information in this post is correct but if there is any error, we will not be responsible for it. To verify all the details regarding this post, kindly visit only official website related to this notification and read carefully that it is given above with the name of important link:
↓ सभी जानकारी के लिए Web Story देखें ↓
↓ सभी जानकारी के लिए Video देखें ↓
FAQ- How To fill NIA Bharti 2022
How To fill NIA Bharti 2022 ?
Please click on the above link to know more.
Read the Notification Thoroughly before Apply
What is the salary of NIA?
Contractual for 01 Year’s Span. Further Extendable at pre-stipulated Rs. 80000 (Consolidated)Per Month
What are the posts in NIA?
NIA MHA Recruitment 2022 for Section Officer, Assistant and Other Posts on All India Basis
Can I join NIA after 12th?
So the candidates can’t join NIA after the 12th exam. The candidates must complete their graduation in any discipline from a recognized College or University to join NIA
What is the qualification for NIA?
To join the NIA Department you must pass CGL Entrance Exam (Combined Graduate Level) conducted by Staff Selection Commission (SSC).