NIT Jamshedpur Recruitment 2023 Apply Online: NIT Jamshedpur seeks one qualified Junior Research Fellow (JRF) for a 3-year assignment. Monthly compensation is up to Rs. 35,000. Selection via online or walk-in interview on 20.11.2023
NIT Jamshedpur Recruitment 2023 Notification: Qualified candidates with M. Tech./M.E./M.S. in Civil Engineering or B. Tech./B.E. in CE, both with a minimum of 60% marks, can apply for NIT Jamshedpur Recruitment 2023. Submit completed applications to email@example.com via email with required documents before the deadline, 20.11.2023. Late submissions will not be considered.
NIT Jamshedpur Recruitment 2023
Table of Contents
Recruitment Organization :NIT Jamshedpur
NIT Jamshedpur Bharti 2023
Also Read…ITBP GD Constable Recruitment 2023: 10वीं पास उम्मीदवारो के लिए ITBP GD कांस्टेबल भर्ती का नोटीफिकेशन जारी
NIT Jamshedpur Recruitment 2023 Overview
|Event||NIT Jamshedpur Recruitment 2023|
|Position||Junior Research Fellow (JRF)|
|Availability||Please Visit Notification|
|Monthly Compensation||Up to Rs. 35,000|
|Selection Method||Online or walk-in interview|
|Application Submission Emailfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|For More Info||Click Here|
Number of Post —
- Please Visit Notification
- Junior Research Fellow (JRF)
Job Location & Exam Center :
Who Can Apply —
- All India Candidate
- Male And Female
- UR/General/OBC/Other State Candidates: Application fee is 0/-.
- ST/ST/Female Candidates: Application fee is 0.
- Payment Methods: Payment can be made through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking, or Bank Challan.
Salary For NIT Jamshedpur
- The monthly salary for the first 2 years is Rs. 31,000, and for the 3rd year, it increases to Rs. 35,000 for the position of Senior Research Fellow (SRF).
Age Limit For NIT Jamshedpur Vacancy 2023
- Applicants for the mentioned posts must be between 18 and 30 years old.
- Age Relaxation: SC/ST/OBC candidates will receive relaxation as per government rules and regulations. SC/ST candidates will receive a relaxation of 5 years, while OBC candidates will receive a relaxation of 3 years.
- Age Calculation: Age will be calculated as of 01/07/ 2023.
Read Also More Detail…. ANM Ki Permanent Vacancy Kab Aayegi 2023 : एएनएम की भर्ती कब आएगी 2023 Big News
Trending Today 5 Govt Jobs
- RRC NER Railway Recruitment 2023: Online Apply For 1100+ Vacancies Check Post, Age, Salary, Eligibility & How To Apply Big Update
- Madras High Court Recruitment 2023: Salary upto 67,000+ Check Post, Age, Last Date, Eligibility & How To Apply
- IRB GD Recruitment 2023 Various 17000 Vacancies, Check Post, Salary, Age Limit, Qualification, Eligibility & How To Apply
- RRC Railway Bharti 2023 : 3624 Vacancies ,Salary Upto 9800 Apply Online @ rrc-wr.com
- TA Army Bharti 2022 Date | टीए सेना भर्ती नोटिफिकेशन | 1,2,3,4 Zone Details
Document Required For NIT Jamshedpur Recruitment 2023 Apply Online
|1. Photo and Signature (light background photo)|
|2. Education certificate (10th or 12th pass)|
|3. Domicile Certificate|
|4. Caste certificate|
|5. PAN Card and Aadhar Card (ID Proof)|
|6. Two Additional Passport Size Photographs|
Educational Qualifications —
- M. Tech./ M.E./ M.S. in Civil Engineering (CE) or equivalent with a minimum of 60% marks (or 6.5 CGPA on a ten-point scale) at both B.E./ B. Tech. and M.E./M. Tech.
- B. Tech./B.E. in CE or equivalent with a CGPA above 8.0.
- Exposure to landslides and slope stability analysis.
- Relevant experimental setup development.
- Fair proficiency in coding (Python/MATLAB).
Selection Process :
Important Date For NIT Jamshedpur Recruitment 2023
- Notification Publish Date: 19 October 2023
- Online Apply Start Date: 19/10/2023
- Online Apply Last Date: 17.11.2023
- Walk-in Interview Date: 20.11.2023
- Exam Date: Soon
How to Apply for NIT Jamshedpur Recruitment 2023
- Interested and qualified candidates must download the official application form from the NIT Jamshedpur Recruitment 2023 notification.
- Fill out the application form completely and include all required supporting documents.
- Send the duly filled application form and documents by email to email@example.com.
- In the subject of the email, mention “Application for JRF under MoE-STARS funded project (MoE-STARS/STARS-2/2023-0382).”
- Ensure that your application is submitted on or before the last date, which is 17.11.2023.
- Late applications will not be considered.
|Application Form||Click Here|
|Join Job Alert Group||Telegram || WhatsApp|
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|You Tube Video||Click Here|
|For More Information In Hindi||Click Here|
Note : All information in this post is correct but if there is any error, we will not be responsible for it. To verify all the details about this post, please visit only the official website related to this notification and read carefully that it is strategic, given above the name of the important link..
For More Detail Visit Now
You Tube Video For NIT Jamshedpur Recruitment 2023
FAQ : NIT Jamshedpur Recruitment 2023 Big Update
Q1: What is the position available in NIT Jamshedpur Recruitment 2023?
A1: The position available is Junior Research Fellow (JRF).
Q2: What are the qualifications required for this position?
A2: Candidates should have an M. Tech./M.E./M.S. in Civil Engineering with a minimum of 60% marks or B. Tech./B.E. with a CGPA above 8.0.
Q3: How do I apply for this position?
A3: Download the official application form, fill it out, and submit it by email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject “Application for JRF under MoE-STARS funded project.”