NTA UGC NET Result 2022 Out —Hello friends, how are you all? The result of the University Grants Commission-National Eligibility Test or UGC NET December 2021 and June 2022 merged cycles will be released today. The National Testing Agency (NTA) will declare the UGC NET scores through ugcnet.nta.nic.in and ntaresults.nic.in. Other Details of NTA UGC NET Result 2022 Out, UGC NET Result 2022, Running, last date to apply, application fee, eligibility details are explained below.
NTA UGC NET Result 2022 Out
Recruitment Organization : National Testing Agency (NTA)
UGC NET Result 2022
NTA UGC NET Result 2022 Out
Number Of Post-
- Visit Official Notification
- Nursing Officer
- UGC NET Admit Card 2022 will be releasing on September 16, 2022
NTA Released The Final Answer Key Of The Exam.
- NTA UGC June Exam 2022 was held on 09 July, 11 July, 12 July, 11 July, 12 July, 20 September, 21 September, 22 September, 23 September, 29 September, 30 September, 01 October, 08 October, 10 October, 11 October, 12 October, 13 October, 14 October and 22 October 2022.
Job Location & Exam Center :
NTA UGC NET Result 2022
- NTA UGC NET Provisional the answer key was published on 21 October 2022 and the online objection window were invited till 26 October 2022. Candidates who clear the exam will be given chance to apply for various Teaching Posts such as Assistant Professor Junior Research Fellowship and Assistant Professor in Indian universities and colleges.
UGC Net 2022 Exam Date
|UGC NET Exam City Slip 2022||September 13, 2022.|
|UGC NET exam city slip time||Likely by 12 noon|
|UGC NET admit card 2022||September 16, 2022.|
|UGC NET 2022 Phase 2 exam dates||September 20 to 30, 2022|
ugc net exam date 2022 subject wise—
- While NTA has not given the exam time for the release of UGC NET exam city slips, they are expected to be out by 12 noon. In order to download them. candidates would need their login credentials like UGC NET application number and other details.
UGC NET 2022 Result: Cut off Score
- Candidates who appeared for the exam will have to get a minimum score to clear the exams. They will have to score at least 40 per cent marks to pass the exam, however, for the reserved category, it is 35 per cent.
- Candidates will also have to clear each paper separately. In paper 1, unreserved category candidates will have to score 40 out of 100 while reserved category candidates have to score 35 out of 100. In paper 2, candidates will have to obtain 70-75 marks out of 200 for the unreserved category, the minimum marks will be 65 to 70 for OBC and EWS, for SC it will be 60 to 65, and 55 to 60 for ST.
हिन्दी में जानकारी के लिए — Click Here
Fill the Application Form And Attach Required Documents
|Photo and Signature (Light Color Background Photo)|
|Education certificate (8th & 10th Pass)|
|Aadhar card (ID Proof)|
- Candidates securing at least 55% marks in their Master’s Degree or equivalent from a recognized university in Humanities (including languages), Social Science, Computer Science and Applications, Electronic Science, etc. are eligible to appear for the UGC NET exam conducted by NTA.
- Click also Official Advertisement for Complete details.
Selection Process —
- Written Exam
- Merit List
IMPORTANT DATE —
|Starting date for submission of application:||Online Start|
|Last date for submission of application:||10 July 2022|
|Admit Card||September 16, 2022.|
|Phase 2||September 20 to 30, 2022|
NTA UGC NET Result 2022 Out Sarkari Result
About This Vacancy -(In Hindi) —NTA UGC NET Result 2022 Out— नमस्कार दोस्तों, कैसे हैं आप सब? विश्वविद्यालय अनुदान आयोग-राष्ट्रीय पात्रता परीक्षा या यूजीसी नेट दिसंबर 2021 और जून 2022 मर्ज किए गए चक्रों का परिणाम आज जारी किया जाएगा। नेशनल टेस्टिंग एजेंसी (NTA) UGC NET के स्कोर ugcnet.nta.nic.in और ntaresults.nic.in के माध्यम से घोषित करेगी। एनटीए यूजीसी नेट परिणाम 2022 आउट, यूजीसी नेट परिणाम 2022, रनिंग, आवेदन करने की अंतिम तिथि, आवेदन शुल्क, पात्रता विवरण के अन्य विवरण नीचे दिए गए हैं।
How To Find NTA UGC NET Result 2022 Out
- Step 1. Go to the official website of UGC NET — ugcnet.nta.nic.in
- Step 2. Click on the result link on the homepage
- Step 3. Enter required credentials such as roll number and password
- Step 4. The UGC NET results will be displayed on screen
- Step 5. Download and save for further use
- Step 6: Download and take a print out of the UGC NET city intimation slip 2022 for future use and reference.
|Result Now||Click Here|
|Admit Card||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Join Job Alert Group||Telegram || WhatsApp|
|Official Notification||Full Notification|
|For More Information In Hindi||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Note: –All information in this post is correct but if there is any error, we will not be responsible for it. To verify all the details regarding this post, kindly visit only official website related to this notification and read carefully that it is given above with the name of important link:
↓ सभी जानकारी के लिए Web Story देखें ↓
↓ सभी जानकारी के लिए Video देखें ↓
FAQ – NTA UGC NET Result 2022 Out
How To Find NTA UGC NET Result 2022 Out?
Step 1. Go to the official website of UGC NET — ugcnet.nta.nic.in
Step 2. Click on the result link on the homepage
Step 3. Enter required credentials such as roll number and password
Step 4. The UGC NET results will be displayed on screen
Step 5. Download and save for further use
What is the date for the NTA NET Admit Card 2022 exam?
The date for the NTA NET Admit Card 2022 exam has been scheduled on September 16, 2022.
What is the Education Qualification For NTA NET ?
Candidates securing at least 55% marks in their Master’s Degree or equivalent from a recognized university in Humanities (including languages), Social Science, Computer Science and Applications, Electronic Science, etc. are eligible to appear for the UGC NET exam conducted by NTA.
Click also Official Advertisement for Complete details.