SSC Chsl Answer Key 2023 — Hello How Are you ?Combined Higher Secondary Level Exam is one of the major exams in India in which 12th Pass Candidates appear to join various services. Candidates are appearing in this exam from 9th March to 21st March 2023 in the various shifts. Now if you are also registered for this exam and appeared in it during the above mentioned dates then kindly wait for the release of SSC CHSL Answer Key 2023. Details SSC Chsl Answer Key 2023 pdf Download , SSC Chsl Answer Key 2023 Date, last date, fee, eligibility details are explained below.
SSC Chsl Answer Key 2023
Table of Contents
Recruitment Organization : Staff Selection Commission (SSC)
SSC Chsl Answer Key 2023 Date
SSC Chsl Answer Key 2023 Overview
|Exam Name||SSC CHSL 2022|
|SSC CHSL Full Form||Staff Selection Commission Combined Higher Secondary Level|
|Conducting Body||Staff Selection Commission|
|Vacancies||To be notified|
|Exam Type||National Level|
|Exam Date||9 to 21 March 2023|
|Online Registration||06th December 2022 onwards|
|Exam Mode||Tier-I: Online (CBT)Tier-II: Offline (Descriptive)Tier-III- Typing/Skill Test|
|Mode of Exam||Online|
|Eligibility||Indian citizenship & Graduate (bachelor’s degree in relevant discipline)|
|Selection Process||Computer-based test|
Skill test, or typing test
Number of Post —
- Updated Soon
- Lower Division Clerk / Junior Secretariat Assistant
- Postal Assistant / Sorting Assistant
- Data Entry Operator (DEO)
How To Find SSC Chsl Answer Key 2023—
- टेबल में निचे दिए गए लिंक पर क्लिक करे
- 9 to 21 March 2023
SSC Chsl Answer Key 2023 pdf Download
Job Location & Exam Center :
Salary (Pay Scale)
- 25,500/- to Rs. 81,100/- per month
- UR/General/OBC/Other State Candidate Application Fee– Rs. 100/-
- ST/ST/Female Candidate Application Fee– FREE
- Payment will be made through Debit Card/Credit Card/Net Banking/Bank Challan.
Age Limit- Candidates age limit Should be-–
- Candidates age limit should be 18 years to 30 years.
- OBC Candidate Age Limit — 18 To 33 Years.
- SC/ST Candidate Age Limit– 18 To 35 Years.
- Age On 01 October 2022
- Age Relaxation:- SC/ST/OBC Candidate Relaxation as per on government rule regulation.
- SC/ST-05 Year, OBC- 03 Year.
SSC Chsl Answer Key 2023
SSC CHSL Exam Analysis 2023 Shift Wise
- You will be able to find SSC 10+2 Level Answer Key 2023 Shift Wise in the official website ssc.nic.in or at your regional SSC Portal.
|SSC CHSL Shift Date||Shift 1||Shift 2|
|09-03-23||To be Released||To be Released|
|10-03-23||To be Released||To be Released|
|11-03-23||To be Released||To be Released|
|12-03-23||To be Released||To be Released|
|13-03-23||To be Released||To be Released|
|14-03-23||To be Released||To be Released|
|15-03-23||To be Released||To be Released|
|16-03-23||To be Released||To be Released|
|17-03-23||To be Released||To be Released|
|18-03-23||To be Released||To be Released|
|19-03-23||To be Released||To be Released|
|20-03-23||To be Released||To be Released|
|21-03-23||To be Released||To be Released|
हिन्दी में जानकारी के लिए — Click Here
- Lower Division Clerk / Junior Secretariat Assistant / Postal Assistant / Sorting Assistant Posts: Candidates should have passed 12th class or equivalent examination from a recognized Board or University.
- For Data Entry Operator (DEO Grade ‘A’) in the Office of the Comptroller and Auditor General of India (C&AG): 12th class passed in Science stream with Mathematics as one of the subjects from a recognized Board or equivalent
Selection Process For SSC CHSL Recruitment 2022 —
- Tier-I: Online (CBT)
- Tier-II: Offline (Descriptive)
- Tier-III- Typing/Skill Test
Trending Today 5 Govt Jobs
- CISF Recruitment 2022 for 540 HC/ASI Posts : Check Salary, Eligibility How TO Apply @cisf.gov.inITBP NEET Result Kaise Dekhe :: नीट रिजल्ट कैसे देखे 2022 @ neet.nta.nic.in
- CAPF Bharti 2022: खुशखबरी! CRPF, CISF, BSF, SSB और ITBP में 84000 पदों पर बंपर
- FSSAI RECRUITMENT 2022 : SALARY ,CLICK HERE TO CHECK AGE, QUALIFIATION, APPLY ONLINE
- Railway Tc Bharti 2022 : विभिन्न पदों पर 10वीं 12वीं पास के लिए रेलवे में बंपर भर्ती,
SSC Chsl Answer Key 2023
IMPORTANT DATE —
SSC CHSL Online Form 2022
SSC CHSL Cut Off Marks 2023
|Category||SSC CHSL Cut Off Marks 2023|
SSC CHSL Exam Pattern 2022 :-
|Mode of the exam||Online|
|Medium of paper||Hindi and English|
|Number of questions||100|
|Question types||Multiple choice questions|
Subjects of Tier I:
|Part||Topics||No. of questions||Maximum marks|
|3||General Intelligence & Reasoning||25||50|
|Duration of the exam||60 minutes.|
|Medium of paper||English / any language|
|Question types||Subjective types|
|Important topic||Short Essay.|
How to Find SSC Chsl Answer Key 2023
- First of all, we request the candidates to open ssc.nic.in from their Internet Device.
- Secondly, you need to tap on the Answer Key Link and in this section, you will be able to see the CHSL Answer Key Tier 1 Exam.
- Click on it and then wait for the Login Page to come up where you have to use the Candidate ID and password.
- As soon as you tap on the Submit Button, you will be able to see the Question Paper and Answer of CHSL Exam.
- You can raise objections in this answer key by paying nominal fees in the portal.
|Download Answer Key||Click Here|
|Answer Key Notice||Notice|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Join Job Alert Group||Telegram || WhatsApp|
|Total Syllabus pdf||Click Here|
|Official Notification||New Notification|
|For More Information In Hindi||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Note: –All information in this post is correct but if there is any error, we will not be responsible for it. To verify all the details regarding this post, kindly visit only official website related to this notification and read carefully that it is given above with the name of important link:
↓ सभी जानकारी के लिए Web Story देखें ↓
↓ सभी जानकारी के लिए Video देखें ↓
FAQ- How to Fill SSC Chsl Answer Key 2023
How to Fill SSC CHSL Recruitment 2023?
Is there any change in SSC Chsl 2023?
How many seats are there in SSC Chsl 2023?
How can I check my SSC CHSL answer key?
First of all, we request the candidates to open ssc.nic.in from their Internet Device.
Secondly, you need to tap on the Answer Key Link and in this section, you will be able to see the CHSL Answer Key Tier 1 Exam.
Click on it and then wait for the Login Page to come up where you have to use the Candidate ID and password.
क्या SSC chsl 2023 में कोई बदलाव है?