UPSC ESE 2023 Vacancy : The Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has released a recruitment notification at upsc.gov.in. Candidates can check the application process, qualification and other details here Visit Official Notification.
UPSC ESE 2023 Vacancy— Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has invited applications for the UPSC Engineering Services Exam 2023. Interested and eligible candidates want to apply for these posts, they can apply by visiting the official website of UPSC, upsc.gov.in. Male And Female Candidate Can Apply. Other Details UPSC Recruitment 2022, UPSC ESE 2023 Notification PDF, Last Date to Apply, last date, fee, eligibility details are explained below..
UPSC ESE 2023 Vacancy
Recruitment Organization : Union Public Service Commission (UPSC)
UPSC Recruitment 2023
UPSC ESE 2023 Vacancy Overview
|Department||Union Public Service Commission (UPSC)|
|Post Name||Engineering Services (Preliminary)|
|Number Of Post||327 Post|
|Job Location||All Over in India|
|Selection Process||Interview and Document Verification|
|Starting Date Apply||14 September 2022|
|Mode Of Apply||Online|
|Official Website||@ upsconline.nic.in.|
Number of Post —
- 327 Post
- Engineering Services (Preliminary) Examination, 2023
- Online Mode
Who Can Apply —
- All India Candidate
- Male And Female
UPSC ESE 2023 Notification PDF
Job Location & Exam Center :
Salary (Pay Scale)
- Basic Salary Rs. 15600 – INR 39100
- Net Salary Rs. 21000
- DA (Dearness Allowances) 113% of net salary i.e. 113% of INR 21000 equals Rs. 23730
- Candidate Will Pay Application Fee– Rs. 200/-
- Payment will be made through Debit Card/Credit Card/Net Banking/Bank Challan
Age Limit- Candidates age limit Should be-–
- A candidate for this examination must have attained the age of 21 years and must not have attained the age of 30 years
- 1 January 2022
- Age Relaxation:- SC/ST/OBC Candidate Relaxation as per on government rule regulation.
- SC/ST-05 Year, OBC- 03 Year.
UPSC ESE 2023 Vacancy
UPSC Notification Eligibility (Physical Test )
Physical Test Details –
Height For Male Candidate and Female-
- Not Mention
Running Test & Long Jump — For Male Candidate
- Not Mention
हिन्दी में जानकारी के लिए — Click Here
UPSC ESE 2023 Vacancy Apply Online Requisites of Online Application Form-
|Photo and Signature (Light Color Background Photo)|
|Education certificate (8th & 10th Pass)|
|Aadhar card (ID Proof)|
- The candidate has an Engineering degree in Civil, Mechanical, Electrical, and Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering from a recognized university or other educational institutes.
- Candidates should have the relevant qualification given in the official notification
Selection Process —
- Preliminary Exam
- Mains Exam
- Personal Interview
- Documents Verification
Trending Today 5 Govt Jobs
- CISF Recruitment 2022 for 540 HC/ASI Posts : Check Salary, Eligibility How TO Apply @cisf.gov.in
- Cantonment Board Recruitment 2022 : वेलिंगटन छावनी बोर्ड भर्ती 2022 Golden Opportunity to Get Job
- RPF Constable Vacancy 2022 : आरपीएफ कांस्टेबल भर्ती 2022 RPF में सिपाही पदों पर भर्ती जल्द
- Bihar Civil Court Vacancy 2022:बिहार के सिविल कोर्ट में बंपर भर्ती, क्लर्क, चपरासी समेत बंपर पदों पर वैकेंसी,
- FCI Category 3 Recruitment 2022 :2521 पदों पर होने वाली भर्ती का नोटिफिकेशन, पढ़ें डिटेल्स
UPSC ESE Online 2023
IMPORTANT DATE —
|Starting date for submission of application:||14 September 2022|
|Last date for submission of application:||04 October 2022|
|Admit Card||Available Soon|
UPSC Recruitment 2022 Last Date to Apply
UPSC Recruitment 2022 Exam Pattern
Stage I: Preliminary Exam (Objective Type Papers)
|Paper-I||General Studies & Engineering Aptitude Paper||200 Marks||2 Hours|
|Paper-II||Engineering Discipline – Specific Paper||300 Marks||3 Hours|
|Total||500 Marks||5 Hours|
Stage II: Mains Examination (Conventional Type)
|Paper-I||Engineering Discipline – Specific Paper – I||300 Marks||3 Hours|
|Paper-II||Engineering Discipline – Specific Paper – II||300 Marks||3 Hours|
|Total||600 Marks||6 Hours|
How to Fill UPSC ESE 2023 Vacancy
- Visit the UPSC official website – upsc.gov.in.
- Click on the ‘Apply Online link’ available on the web page.
- Login by using valid login credentials Email ID and OTP/Password or Mobile number and OTP/Password or OTR ID and OTP/Password.
- Fill in the application form and pay the fee. Step 5: Submit the UPSC ESE 2023 registration form
- Once submitted, candidates will not able to make changes in their application form.
- After submission, a registration number will be generated. Candidates can download the pdf file and take a printout for future reference.
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Join Job Alert Group||Telegram || WhatsApp|
|For More Information In Hindi||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Note: –All information in this post is correct but if there is any error, we will not be responsible for it. To verify all the details regarding this post, kindly visit only official website related to this notification and read carefully that it is given above with the name of important link:
↓ सभी जानकारी के लिए Web Story देखें ↓
↓ सभी जानकारी के लिए Video देखें ↓
FAQ- How to Fill UPSC ESE 2023 Vacancy
How to Fill UPSC ESE 2023 Vacancy ?
Visit the UPSC official website – upsc.gov.in.
Click on the ‘Apply Online link’ available on the web page.
What is the Age Limit For UPSC ESE 2023 Vacancy ?
A candidate for this examination must have attained the age of 21 years and must not have attained the age of 30 years
1 January 2022
What is the qualification for UPSC ESE 2023 Vacancy ?
The candidate has an Engineering degree in Civil, Mechanical, Electrical, and Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering from a recognized university or other educational institutes.
Candidates should have the relevant qualification given in the official notification
What is The Last Date For UPSC ESE 2023 Vacancy ?
04 October 2022