ONGC Recruitment 2023 Notification: Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited (ONGC) plans to recruit doctors as Medical Officers-Field Duty (FMO) on a contract basis at CBM Asset in Bokaro, Jharkhand. The recruitment will be based on a Walk-in-interview scheduled for 25th July 2023. Two vacancies are available for a temporary contract period until 30th June 2024, starting from the date of joining. Selected candidates will receive a monthly salary of Rs.1,05,000. There is no upper age limit for applicants.
ONGC Recruitment 2023: As per the ONGC Recruitment 2023 official notification, candidates will be selected based on their medical fitness assessment. Interested candidates who meet the aforementioned requirements should participate in a walk-in interview at ONGC, CBM Asset, HSCL Building, Nayamore, Bokaro Steel City, Bokaro-827001 (Jharkhand). No travel allowance or daily allowance will be provided to candidates attending the interview. Applicants should carefully review the details mentioned in the official notification, which states that the position is on a contract basis, and individuals appointed will not be eligible for regular employment. Before the interview, candidates must gather essential documents such as photo identification, date of birth certificate, educational records, No Objection Certificate (NOC) from the current employer (if applicable), and experience letter (if applicable).
ONGC Recruitment 2023
Table of Contents
Recruitment Organization : Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited
ONGC Recruitment Online Apply
Also Read…CBI Recruitment 2023: Check Post, Age, Salary, Qualification, Applying Process & Big Update
ONGC Recruitment 2023 Overview
|Organization||Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited (ONGC)|
|Position||Medical Officers-Field Duty (FMO)|
|Location||CBM Asset, Bokaro, Jharkhand|
|Contract Period||Up to 30th June 2024, starting from the date of joining|
|Interview Date||25th July 2023|
|Interview Venue||ONGC, CBM Asset, HSCL Building, Nayamore, Bokaro Steel City, Bokaro-827001 (Jharkhand)|
|Eligibility||No upper age restriction|
|Selection Process||Walk-in interview|
|Medical Fitness||Applicants will be evaluated for medical fitness|
|Documents Required||Photo identification, date of birth certificate, education data.|
Number of Post —
- Visit Notification
- Medical Officers-Field Duty (FMO)
Post And Vacancies For ONGC Recruitment 2023
Period Of Engagement For ONGC Recruitment 2023
- The employment will be on a temporary contract basis.
- The contract period will be up to 30th June 2024.
- The contract will start from the date of joining the organization.
- Online Or Offline Mode
Job Location & Exam Center :
Who Can Apply —
- All India Candidate
- Male And Female
Salary (Pay Scale) For ONGC Recruitment 2023 —
- Selected candidates will receive a total monthly salary of Rs. 1,05,000.
Medical Facilities For ONGC Recruitment 2023
- Candidates selected for ONGC Recruitment 2023 will be provided with a Family floater insurance of 7.5 lakhs for indoor treatment.
Age Limit For ONGC Recruitment 2023
- Visit Official Website
- Age Relaxation: SC/ST/OBC candidates will receive relaxation as per government rules and regulations. SC/ST candidates will receive a relaxation of 5 years, while OBC candidates will receive a relaxation of 3 years.
- Age Calculation: Age will be calculated as of 21st July 2023.
Read Also More Detail…. ANM Ki Permanent Vacancy Kab Aayegi 2023 : एएनएम की भर्ती कब आएगी 2023 Big News
Trending Today 5 Govt Jobs
- ESIC Recruitment 2023: Monthly Salary upto 240000 Check Post, Age Limit, Qualification & Walk-In Interview On 25th July Onwards
- CBI Recruitment 2023: Check Post, Age, Salary, Qualification, Applying Process & Big Update
- IRB GD Recruitment 2023 Various 17000 Vacancies, Check Post, Salary, Age Limit, Qualification, Eligibility & How To Apply
- RRC Railway Bharti 2023 : 3624 Vacancies ,Salary Upto 9800 Apply Online @ rrc-wr.com
- TA Army Bharti 2022 Date | टीए सेना भर्ती नोटिफिकेशन | 1,2,3,4 Zone Details
Document Required For ONGC Medical Officer Recruitment 2023
|1. Photo and Signature (light background photo)|
|2. Education certificate (10th or 12th pass)|
|3. Domicile Certificate|
|4. Caste certificate|
|5. PAN Card and Aadhar Card (ID Proof)|
|6. Two Additional Passport Size Photographs|
Educational Qualifications —
- Candidates applying for ONGC Recruitment 2023 should hold an MBBS degree or an equivalent qualification.
- The minimum educational requirement is a Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS) degree.
- The qualification should be from a recognized institution or university.
- Candidates must ensure that they meet the educational qualifications specified in the official notification before applying for the position.
Selection Process For ONGC Recruitment 2023
- walk-in interview.
- Medical fitness
- Qualification + Interview 70+30 Marks
- Merit List
Important Date For ONGC Recruitment 2023
|Notification Date||17th July 2023|
|Walk-in Interview||25th July 2023|
Also Read More …. RPF Constable Recruitment 2023 Monthly Salary upto 60,500, 8400+ Vacancies Check Post, Eligibility, & How To Apply
How Do Apply For ONGC Recruitment 2023
- Review the eligibility criteria and ensure that you meet the required qualifications and experience mentioned in the official notification.
- Collect the necessary documents, including photo identification, date of birth certificate, education data, No Objection Certificate (NOC) from the current employer (if applicable), and experience letter (if any).
- Visit the walk-in interview venue mentioned in the official notification: ONGC, CBM Asset, HSCL Building, Nayamore, Bokaro Steel City, Bokaro-827001, Jharkhand.
- Attend the walk-in interview on the specified date, which is 25th July 2023, as per the official notification.
- Submit your application and relevant documents during the walk-in interview process.
- No TA/DA (Travel Allowance/Dearness Allowance) will be provided, so make your own arrangements to attend the interview.
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Join Job Alert Group||Telegram || WhatsApp|
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|You Tube Video||Click Here|
|For More Information In Hindi||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Note : All information in this post is correct but if there is any error, we will not be responsible for it. To verify all the details about this post, please visit only the official website related to this notification and read carefully that it is strategic, given above the name of the important link..
For More Detail Visit Now
You Tube Video For ONGC Recruitment 2023
FAQ : ONGC Recruitment 2023 Apply Online
Q1. What is the salary for ONGC Recruitment 2023?
A1. The selected candidates will receive a monthly salary of Rs. 1,05,000.
Q2. How many vacancies are available for ONGC Recruitment 2023?
A2. There are two vacancies available for the position of Medical Officers-Field Duty (FMO).
Q3. What is the contract period for ONGC Recruitment 2023?
A3. The contract period is up to 30th June 2024, starting from the date of joining.
Q4. Is there an age limit for ONGC Recruitment 2023?
A4. No, there is no upper age limit for candidates to register for the available position.