RAILWAY RECRUITMENT 2024 Apply Link— The Indian Railway Board has released the official notification for the recruitment of various posts in the Railway Department in 2024. The approval has been given for the release of recruitment notices for the Eastern Railway, Northern Railway, Southern Railway, and Western Railway. The application forms for the railway recruitment will be released very soon. We will provide information on how to fill the application form and its usage through a future post..
RAILWAY RECRUITMENT 2024 Notification PDF— The Indian Railway Board has approved the recruitment of candidates for the Eastern, Western, Southern, and Northern Railways. The recruitment notification will be issued for all the stations of the railway department. This is good news for the candidates who were preparing for the Indian Railway Recruitment 2023. The railway department will be issuing notifications for various posts very soon..
RAILWAY RECRUITMENT 2024
Table of Contents
Recruitment Organization : Indian Railway
RRC Railway Recruitment 2024
RAILWAY RECRUITMENT 2024 Overview
|rganization Name||Indian Railway – North Eastern Railway (NER)|
|Job Type||Central Govt.|
|Total Vacancy||Updated Soon|
|Job Location||Gorakhpur Railway Recruitment Cell, Allahabad|
|Salary||Up to Rs. 9800 per month|
|Last Date for Submission of online application||Soon|
Also Read ...NHAI Recruitment 2023 : Salary Up to 125000 , Qualification, Age Limit, How to Apply, Other Details
Eligibility criteria for RAILWAY RECRUITMENT 2024—
Number Of Post-
- Updated Soon
- Apprentice Post
- Online Mode
Who Can Apply —
- All India Candidate
- Male And Female
Salary For RAILWAY RECRUITMENT 2024—
- Salary Upto 9800 Per month
- General/OBC Candidates: Rs. 100/-
- SC/ST/PWD/Female Candidates: Rs. 0/- (No fee)
- Payment will be made through Debit Card/Credit Card/Net Banking/Bank Challan.
RAILWAY RECRUITMENT 2024 For Age Limit–
- Candidates age limit should be from 15 years to 24 years.
- Age as on 01 January 2023
- Age Relaxation :- SC/ ST/ OBC candidates relaxation as per government rule regulation
- SC/ ST- 05 years, OBC- 03 years.
RAILWAY RECRUITMENT 2024 For Require Documents–
- Educational qualification certificates: Proof of having the minimum educational qualification required for the post you are applying for.
- Passport size photographs: Two recent passport size photographs (with name and date of birth written on the back).
- Signature: Scanned signature in JPEG/PNG format.
- Aadhaar card: A scanned copy of your Aadhaar card (front and back).
- Date of birth proof: Proof of your date of birth (such as birth certificate, school leaving certificate, etc.).
- Caste certificate: If applicable, a caste certificate issued by a competent authority.
- Experience certificate (if applicable).
- Any other relevant certificates or documents specified in the job notification
Physical Test Detail—
- Not Mention
RAILWAY RECRUITMENT 2024 Selection Process—
- Merit List
- Document Verification
Educational Qualifications For RAILWAY RECRUITMENT 2024–
- North Eastern Railway (NER) Apprentice Recruitment is conducted based on a merit list. The merit list is prepared by calculating the average of 50% of the marks obtained by the candidates in their matriculation (10th) and ITI (Industrial Training Institute) exams.
- To be considered for the selection process, candidates must fill out the NER Apprentice online form. The information provided in the online form, along with the marks obtained in the matriculation and ITI exams, will determine the eligibility and ranking of the candidates in the merit list
Important Date For RAILWAY RECRUITMENT 2024—
|Date of publication of Notification on Website||To be notified soon|
|Starting Date for Submission of online application||To be notified soon|
|Last Date for Submission of online application||To be notified soon|
|Pay Exam Fee Last Date||To be notified soon|
|Exam Date / Merit List||To be notified soon|
Also Read More…
SSC GD Constable Recruitment 2023 : Salary Upto 69,100/-, Apply Online, 60,000+ Post, How to Apply
RAILWAY RECRUITMENT 2024 Apply Online
The Railway Recruitment 2024 application will be available online soon. The application process will be conducted through the official website of the Railway Recruitment Board (RRB). The eligible candidates can apply for the various posts available in the Railway Department. The last date for submission of the application form will be announced later.
How To RAILWAY RECRUITMENT 2024
- Check the official website of the Railway Recruitment Board (RRB). The RRB website will have all the latest information about the recruitment, including the notification, eligibility criteria, application process, and exam dates.
- Read the notification carefully and make sure that you meet the eligibility criteria. The eligibility criteria will vary depending on the post you are applying for.
- Download the application form from the RRB website. The application form will be available in PDF format.
- Fill out the application form carefully and correctly. Make sure to provide all the required information.
- Attach the required documents with the application form. The required documents will vary depending on the post you are applying for.
|Application Form||Click Here|
|Join Job Alert Group||Telegram || WhatsApp|
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|For More Information In Hindi||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Note: –While we strive to provide accurate information, please note that we are not responsible for any errors that may occur. To ensure the accuracy and validity of the details mentioned in this post, we strongly recommend visiting the official website related to this notification. It is crucial to carefully read the information provided on the official website
FAQ- How To Apply RAILWAY RECRUITMENT 2024
How To Apply RAILWAY RECRUITMENT 2024
Check the official website of the Railway Recruitment Board (RRB). The RRB website will have all the latest information about the recruitment, including the notification, eligibility criteria, application process, and exam dates.
What is Qualification For RAILWAY RECRUITMENT 2024?
For the Matriculate or 10th Class in 10+2 examination system, candidates are required to have a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate from a recognized Board.