SBI SO Online Application Form is available from 31 August to 20 September 2022 on sbi.co.in. The bank will conduct an online exam for the selection of the candidates on 08 October 2022 for which the admit cards will be available from 01 October 2022
SBI SO Recruitment 2022
Recruitment Organization :State Bank in India (SBI)
SBI Recruitment 2022 Apply Online
SBI SO Recruitment 2022
Number Of Post-
For Wealth Management Business
|Name of the Post||Vacancies|
|Manager (Business Process)||1|
|Central Operations Team – Support||2|
|Manager (Business Development)||2|
|Project Development Manager (Business)||2|
|Senior Relationship Manager||147|
|Relationship Manager (Team Lead)||37|
|Customer Relationship Executive||75|
Who Can Apply —
Salary (Pay Scale)
- General / EWS / OBC Candidates – 750/-
- SC / ST / PWD Candidates – No Fee
Age Eligibility – Candidates age limit Should be-–
- Manager – 35 years
- Deputy Manager – 35 years
- System Officer – 32 years
- AM – 32 years
- Senior Special Executive – 37 years
- Senior Special Executive (Cloud Native Engineer) – 36 years
- Manager (Business Process), Manager (Business Development) and Project Development Manager (Business) – 40 Years
- Central Operations Team – Support – 40 years
- Relationship Manager – 35 year
- Senior Relationship Manager – 38 year
- Relationship Manager (Team Lead) – 40 year
- Regional Head – 50 years
- Customer Relationship Executive – 35 years
- Age as on 01 Jan 2022
- Age Relaxation :- SC/ ST/ OBC candidates relaxation as per government rule regulation
- SC/ ST- 05 years, OBC- 03 years.
Job Location & Exam Center :
SBI SO Recruitment 2022 Eligibility (Physical Test )
Physical Test Details — For Male and Female Candidate
Running Test –
Education Qualification :- –
- AM/DM/Senior Special Executive – BE/ BTech in (Computer Science/ Computer Science & Engineering/ Information Technology/ Software Engineering/ Electronics & Communications Engineering or equivalent degree in relevant discipline) or MCA or MTech/ MSc in (Computer Science/ Information Technology/ Electronic & Communications Engineering) from recognized University/ Institute.
- Manager (Business Process/Project Development Manager),Project Development Manager (Business) – MBA/PGDM from Government recognized University or Institution.
- Central Operations Team – Support, Relationship Manager,Senior Relationship Manager, Regional Head, Customer Relationship Executive – Graduates from Government recognised University or Institution.
- Investment Officer – Graduates / PostGraduates from Government recognised University or Institution.
- Manager/Dy. Manager (Data Scientist Specialist) – B. Tech or B.E./M. Tech or M.E. in Computer Science/IT/Data Science/Machine Learning and AI with 60% marks or equivalent grade.
- System Officer (Specialist)- i. Database Administrator ii. Application Administrator iii. System Administrator – B. Tech or B.E./M. Tech or M.E. in Computer Science/ IT/ Electronics & Communication Engineering/Machine Learning and AI with 60% marks or equivalent grade.
- Also Check Official Advertisement for Full Details (SBI SO Recruitment 2022)
- Preliminary Examination
- Mains Examination