SSC CHSL New Vacancy Notice 2023— On 9th May 2023, the Staff Selection Commission (SSC) released the notification PDF for SSC CHSL 2023, which has 1600 vacancies. SSC CHSL is a natio nal-level government exam conducted annually by the Staff Selection Commission to select Higher Secondary qualified students for various departments and offices of the Indian government. Every year, thousands of vacancies are filled by SSC in Government departments through the SSC CHSL Exam, and lakhs of candidates apply for this exam. The SSC CHSL Tier 1 Exam 2023 will take place from 2nd to 22nd August 2023 for eligible candidates..
SSC CHSL Vacancy 2023 Apply Online–
Table of Contents
SSC CHSL 2023 Notification–The Staff Selection Commission (SSC) has recently published the official notification for the SSC CHSL 2023 exam on 9th May 2023. The exam aims to fill 1600 vacancies for various posts such as Lower Divisional Clerk (LDC)/ Junior Secretariat Assistant (JSA), Postal Assistant/ Sorting Assistant (PA/SA) and Data Entry Operator (DEO). The notification is available in PDF format and interested candidates can download it directly from the official website. For more information, candidates can refer to the SSC CHSL Notification PDF from the link provided below.
SSC CHSL 2023 Exam–
The Staff Selection Commission (SSC) is responsible for conducting the SSC CHSL exam annually to recruit candidates for various Ministries/Departments/Organizations of the Indian Government. The SSC CHSL stands for Staff Selection Commission Combined Higher Secondary Level Examination, which is conducted for filling vacancies in various posts including Postal Assistants (PA)/Sorting Assistants (SA), Data Entry Operator (DEO), Lower Divisional Clerk (LDC)/Junior Secretariat Assistant (JSA), and Data Entry Operator (Grade A)
SSC CHSL New Vacancy Notice 2023 Overview
|Under Which||Staff Selection Commission Combined Higher Secondary Level|
|Conducting Body||Staff Selection Commission|
|Number Of Post||1600|
|Exam Type||National Level|
|Online Registration||09th May to 08th June 2023|
|Mode of Exam||Online|
|Eligibility||Indian citizenship & 12th pass|
|Selection Process||Tier 1 and Tier 2|
Number of Post —
- 1600 Post
- Lower Division Clerk / Junior Secretariat Assistant
- Postal Assistant / Sorting Assistant
- Data Entry Operator (DEO)
SSC CHSL Vacancy 2023
- Online Mode
Who Can Apply —
- All India Candidate
- Male And Female
SSC CHSL Recruitment 2023
The SSC CHSL (10+2) exam is conducted to fill positions such as Lower Division Clerk, Junior Secretariat Assistant, Postal Assistant, Sorting Assistant, and Data Entry Operator. The selection process involves a computer-based test, descriptive paper, and skill test or typing test. The exam is conducted in two stages known as Tiers. Registration and communication are done online through the official SSC CHSL website. Candidates must pass each stage of the exam to proceed to the next stage, and the final selection is based on merit. SSC has released the SSC Calendar 2023 which includes all the SSC exams.
Job Location & Exam Center :
- All Over in India
Salary (Pay Scale)
- 25,500/- to Rs. 81,100/- per month
SSC CHSL 2023 Application Fee—
- UR/General/OBC/Other State Candidate Application Fee– Rs. 100/-
- ST/ST/Female Candidate Application Fee– FREE
Age Limit- Candidates age limit Should be-–
- Candidates age limit should be 18 years to 30 years.
- OBC Candidate Age Limit — 18 To 33 Years.
- SC/ST Candidate Age Limit– 18 To 35 Years.
- Age On 01/08/2023
- Age Relaxation:- SC/ST/OBC Candidate Relaxation as per on government rule regulation.
- SC/ST-05 Year, OBC- 03 Year.
SSC CHSL New Vacancy Notice 2023
SSC CHSL 2023 Online Form
The online application process for the SSC CHSL 2023 exam is set to take place from 9th May to 8th June 2023, as announced during the release of the SSC CHSL 2023 Notification. Candidates can register online for the exam by visiting the official website at https://ssc.nic.in. For further information on how to apply online for the SSC CHSL 2023 exam, please click on the link provided below.
SSC Chsl Recruitment 2023 Requisites of Online Application Form-
- Photo and Signature (Light Color Background Photo)
- Education certificate (8th & 10th Pass)
- Domicile Certificate
- Caste certificate
- Aadhar card (ID Proof)
SSC CHSL Recruitment 2023 Educational Qualification:
- To apply for the LDC/JSA, PA/SA, DEO (except DEOs in C&AG) positions in the CHSL 2023 exam, candidates must have completed their 12th standard or equivalent examination from a recognized board or university.
- On the other hand, for the Data Entry Operator (DEO) position in the Office of Comptroller and Auditor General of India (C&AG),
- candidates must have passed the 12th standard examination in the Science stream with Mathematics as a subject from a recognized board or equivalent
Selection Process For SSC CHSL Recruitment 2023 —
- Tier-I: Online (CBT)
- Objective type & Skill Test
The selection process for SSC Combined Higher Secondary Level has Tier 1 which includes a computer-based exam with four sections – quantitative aptitude, English, general awareness, and general intelligence. The Tier 1 exam is for a total of 200 marks and consists of 100 questions. Negative marking is there for incorrect answers. Candidates must clear the SSC CHSL Tier 1 cutoff marks to qualify for the next round. Below are the details of the SSC CHSL Tier 1 exam pattern and marking scheme.
SSC CHSL 2023 Exam Pattern
- The exam is an online objective type test that assesses candidates’ knowledge of Quantitative Aptitude, General Intelligence, English language, and General Awareness.
- The test comprises 100 multiple-choice questions, with each correct answer carrying 2 marks and 0.50 marks deducted for every incorrect response due to negative marking. To improve their score, candidates are advised to avoid guessing wildly.
- The questions will be available in both English and Hindi, except for the English language section. The time duration for the exam is 60 minutes.
- Candidates can expect moderate level questions, and given the tough competition, it is crucial to score well in this stage of the SSC CHSL selection process.
SSC CHSL Recruitment Online Form 2023
|Notification 2023||09th May 2023|
|SSC CHSL Online||09th May 2023.|
|Last Date||08th June 2023|
|SSC CHSL Tier 1 Application Status 2023||July 2023|
|SSC CHSL Tier-1 Admit Card 2023||July 2023|
|SSC CHSL Exam Date 2023 (Tier-1)||02nd to 22nd August 2023|
How to Fill SSC CHSL New Vacancy Notice 2023
- Go to the official site of SSC Chsl Website.
- Find and select the required notification on the home page.
- Fill the Online application form.
- Before proceeding, read the instructions in their entirety in the notification.
- Apply or complete the application form before the deadline
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Join Job Alert Group||Telegram || WhatsApp|
|Total Syllabus pdf||Click Here|
|Official Notification||New Notification|
|For More Information In Hindi||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Notice: -all information in this post is accurate but if there is any error, we will not be chargeable for it. To verify all the information concerning this publish, kindly visit best respectable website related to this notification and study carefully that it’s far given above with the call of vital link:
For More Detail
FAQ- How to Fill SSC CHSL New Vacancy Notice 2023
How to Fill SSC CHSL New Vacancy Notice 2023
Online link given through the official website or in the important links section directly below.
What is the Age Limit For SSC CHSL New Vacancy Notice 2023?
Candidates age limit should be 18 years to 30 years.
OBC Candidate Age Limit — 18 To 33 Years.
SC/ST Candidate Age Limit– 18 To 35 Years.
What is the qualification for How to Fill SSC CHSL New Vacancy Notice 2023
For Data Entry Operator (DEO Grade ‘A’) in the Office of the Comptroller and Auditor General of India (C&AG): 12th class passed in Science stream with Mathematics as one of the subjects from a recognized Board or equivalent
What is salary For How to Fill SSC CHSL New Vacancy Notice 2023?
25,500/- to Rs. 81,100/- per month