UPSSSC Recruitment 2023 Notification: UPSSSC Lucknow, has invited online applications for 157 vacancies of Eye-Testing Officer Posts. The recruitment is based on the Main Examination (PET-2022)/06. The registration process for shortlisted candidates from the PET-2022 is ongoing and will close on 07.08.2023. Online corrections and payment adjustments can be made by candidates until 14.08.2023.
UPSSSC Recruitment 2023 Apply Online: As per the UPSSSC Recruitment 2023 Official Advertisement, the Eye-Testing Officer Post will be filled under Pay Matrix Level 05 Pay Band I (Rs. 29,200-92,300 with GP 2800) in the Directorate General of Medical and Health Services (DGMHS) under the Uttar Pradesh Government. The selection process requires candidates shortlisted on merit in the Preliminary Eligibility Test (PET-2022)/06 to complete the Online Application and submit the requisite application fee before or on the last date of 07.08.2023. Only those applicants who fulfill this requirement will be eligible to appear in the Eye Testing Officer (General Selection) Main Examination 2023, which will be held at a later stage.
UPSSSC Recruitment 2023
Table of Contents
Recruitment Organization : Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Services Selection Commission
UPSSSC Upcoming Vacancy 2023-24
UPSSSC Recruitment 2023 Overview
|Organization||Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Services Selection Commission (UPSSSC), Lucknow|
|Pay Scale||Pay Matrix Level 05 Pay Band I (Rs. 29,200-92,300 with GP 2800)|
|Department||Director General of Medical and Health Services (DGMHS), UP Government|
|Application Period||Ongoing, closing on 07.08.2023|
|Apply mode||Online Mode|
|Main Exam Date||To be announced|
|Official Website||Click Here|
UPSSSC Recruitment 2023 Eligibility Criteria
Number of Post —
- 157 Post
- Eye-Testing Officer
Job Location & Exam Center :
Who Can Apply —
- All India Candidate
- Male And Female
- The candidate should have passed the 12th/Intermediate examination with a Science stream from a recognized board( 12th Passed), specifically recognized by the Uttar Pradesh Board of Secondary Education or the Uttar Pradesh Secondary Education Board.
Salary (Pay Scale) For UPSSSC Vacancy 2023 —
- The Pay Band-1 (PB-1) with Pay Scale Rs. 5200-20200 and Grade Pay 2800 corresponds to Pay Matrix Level 05 in the 7th Central Pay Commission (CPC) pay structure in India.
- UR/General/OBC/Other State Candidates: Application fee is 25/-.
- ST/ST/Female Candidates: Application fee is FREE-.
- Payment Methods: Payment can be made through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking, or Bank Challan.
Age Limit For UPSSSC Recruitment 2023:-
- The age limit for candidates 21 years to 40 years.
- OBC candidates have an age relaxation, and their age limit is 18 to 43 years.
- SC/ST candidates also have an age relaxation, and their age limit is 18 to 45 years.
- The age reference point is 16 August 2023.
- Age relaxation for SC/ST/OBC candidates will be provided as per government rules and regulations.
- SC/ST candidates have a relaxation of 5 years in the upper age limit.
- OBC candidates have a relaxation of 3 years in the upper age limit.
Read Also More Detail…. ANM Ki Permanent Vacancy Kab Aayegi 2023 : एएनएम की भर्ती कब आएगी 2023 Big News
Trending Today 5 Govt Jobs
- DRDO JRF Recruitment 2023: Check Vacancies, Salary, Age Limit, Qualification & Application Procedure Big News
- Indian Air Force Recruitment 2023 New Notification Out Check Post, Age Limit, Salary, Last Date, Eligibility & How To Apply
- FCI Recruitment 2023 » Notification Out, Latest Vacancies on June 2023 Other Details Big News एफसीआई भर्ती
- RRC Railway Bharti 2023 : 3624 Vacancies ,Salary Upto 9800 Apply Online @ rrc-wr.com
- TA Army Bharti 2022 Date | टीए सेना भर्ती नोटिफिकेशन | 1,2,3,4 Zone Details
Document Required For Sarkari Result
|1. Photo and Signature (light background photo)|
|2. Education certificate (10th or 12th pass)|
|3. Domicile Certificate|
|4. Caste certificate|
|5. PAN Card and Aadhar Card (ID Proof)|
|6. Two Additional Passport Size Photographs|
Selection Process For UPSSSC Recruitment 2023
- Preliminary Exam
- Main Exam
- Merit List
Important Date For UPSSSC Recruitment 2023
|Online Application Start Date||On Going|
|Online Application End Date||07/08/2023|
|Last Date for Online Corrections||14/08/2023|
|Main Examination Date (PET-2022/06)||Soon Update|
Also Read More …. RPF Constable Recruitment 2023 Monthly Salary upto 60,500, 8400+ Vacancies Check Post, Eligibility, & How To Apply
How To Fill UPSSSC Recruitment 2023
- Visit UPSSSC official website.
- Find the UPSSSC Recruitment 2023 for Eye-Testing Officer Post.
- Check eligibility criteria.
- Complete the online application form.
- Pay the application fee.
- Submit the form and save confirmation.
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Join Job Alert Group||Telegram || WhatsApp|
|Recruitment Page||Click Here|
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|You Tube Video||Click Here|
|For More Information In Hindi||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Note : All information in this post is correct but if there is any error, we will not be responsible for it. To verify all the details about this post, please visit only the official website related to this notification and read carefully that it is strategic, given above the name of the important link..
For More Detail Visit Now
You Tube Video For UPSSSC Recruitment 2023
FAQ : UPSSSC Recruitment 2023 Big Update
Q1: What is the UPSSSC Recruitment 2023 for?
A1: UPSSSC Recruitment 2023 is for the position of Eye-Testing Officer under General Selection.
Q2: How can I apply for UPSSSC Recruitment 2023?
A2: To apply, visit the official UPSSSC website, find the Eye-Testing Officer Post (General Selection) Main Examination (PET-2022)/06, check eligibility, and complete the online application form.
Q3: What is the last date to apply for UPSSSC Recruitment 2023?
A3: The last date for online application is 07.08.2023.
Q4: Can I make corrections in my application after submission?
A4: Yes, you can make corrections until 14.08.2023.