ICMR Recruitment 2023 Notification:– Hello, everyone! ICMR-NIE, under the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare, invites applications for Technical Assistant (Group-B, Level-6) and Laboratory Attendant-1 (Group-C, Level-1) positions.
ICMR Recruitment 2023:CMR Recruitment 2023 will select candidates through a Computer-Based Test (CBT), with details on date, time, and location communicated later to shortlisted applicants. There are 47 vacancies available for these roles, and the selected candidates will have a two-year employment term.
ICMR Recruitment 2023
Table of Contents
Recruitment Organization : Indian Council of Medical Research
ICMR Bharti 2023
ICMR Recruitment 2023 Overview
|Event||ICMR Recruitment 2023|
|Organization||ICMR-NIE, Ministry of Health and Family Welfare|
|Positions Available||Technical Assistant (Group-B, Level-6) and Laboratory Attendant-1 (Group-C, Level-1)|
|Total Vacancies||47 Post|
|Selection Process||Computer-Based Test (CBT)|
|Employment Term||Two years|
|Application Fee||Rs. 300 (SC/ST/PwBD/ESM exempted)|
|Application Method||Online application through the official website|
|For More||Click Here|
Number of Post —
- 47 Post
Post Name —
- Technical Assistant (Group-B, Level-6) and Laboratory Attendant-1 (Group-C, Level-1)
Post Name & Vacancies For ICMR Recruitment 2023
- Online Mode
Who Can Apply —
- All India Job
- Male and Female
Job Location & Exam Center :
- All Over in India
Salary (Pay Scale) —
|Position||Monthly Salary (Pay Matrix Level)||Salary Range|
|Technical Assistant (Group-B, Level-6)||Level 06||Rs. 35,400 to Rs. 1,12,400|
|Laboratory Attendant-1 (Group-C, Level-1)||Level 01||Rs. 18,000 to Rs. 56,900|
Application Form Fee—
- UR/General/OBC Candidate Application Fee– Rs.300
- ST/ST/Female Candidate Application Fee– 0 Rs
- For candidates belonging to SC/ST/EX–serviceman /PWDs/Female/Transgender/Minorities/Economically backward class. Rs. 250 will be refunded
Age Limit —
- Candidates must be of 18 years of age, but not exceed 25 Years
- Age On 02 May 2022
- Age Relaxation:- SC/ST/OBC Candidate Relaxation as per on government rule regulation
- SC/ST-05 Year, OBC- 03 Year.
Trending Today 5 Govt Jobs
- CISF Recruitment 2022 for 540 HC/ASI Posts : Check Salary, Eligibility How TO Apply @cisf.gov.in
- Cantonment Board Recruitment 2022 : वेलिंगटन छावनी बोर्ड भर्ती 2022 Golden Opportunity to Get Job
- ITBP Veterinary Recruitment 2022 : आईटीबीपी हेड कांस्टेबल ड्रेसर वेटरनरी भर्ती बंपर पदों पर निकली भर्ती
- Bihar Civil Court Vacancy 2022:बिहार के सिविल कोर्ट में बंपर भर्ती, क्लर्क, चपरासी समेत बंपर पदों पर वैकेंसी,
- FCI Category 3 Recruitment 2022 :2521 पदों पर होने वाली भर्ती का नोटिफिकेशन, पढ़ें डिटेल्स
हिन्दी में जानकारी के लिए — Click Here
Fill ICMR Recruitment 2023 Online Application Form
- ID Proof: Such as Aadhar card, passport, or driver’s license.
- Educational Certificates: Including degrees, diplomas, and mark sheets.
- Birth Certificate: Proof of date of birth.
- Passport-sized Photos: Recent and passport-sized.
- Residence Proof: Such as a utility bill or rental agreement.
- Caste Certificate: For reserved category candidates.
- Experience Certificate: If applicable.
- Admit Card and Exam Receipt: For examination-related documents
Selection Process —
Education Qualification For ICMR
|Technical Assistant (Networking)||1st class three-year Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science/Information Technology OR 1st Class three-year Engineering Diploma in Computer Science/Information Technology with 2 years relevant experience OR 1st Class Engineering/Technology in Computer Science/Information Technology.|
|Technical Assistant (Laboratory)||1st Class three-year Bachelor’s Degree in Microbiology/Medical Laboratory Technology.|
|Technical Assistant (Communication)||1st Class three-year Bachelor’s Degree in Mass/Visual Communication/Advertising/Design.|
|Laboratory Attendant-1 (Laboratory)||Class 10th pass with 50% marks and one year of working experience in a Govt. recognized/ approved/ registered Lab.|
|Laboratory Attendant-1 (Plumber)||Class 10th pass with 50% marks and one year of working experience in Plumbing OR ITI in Plumber/trade certificate in Plumber issued by Govt. agencies.|
- To determine the educational eligibility criteria for your desired position, refer to the official notification..
Important Date For ICMR Recruitment 2023
- ESIC Paramedical Staff Notification Release Date: Start Now
- ESIC Paramedical Staff Form Start Date: Start Now
- ESIC Paramedical Staff Form Last Date: Please Visit Notification
- ESIC Paramedical Staff Exam: To be announced soon
- ESIC Paramedical Staff Result: To be announced soon
ICMR Recruitment 2023 In Hindi
How To Fill ICMR Recruitment 2023
- Visit the official website.
- Read the official notification carefully.
- Click on the “Apply Online” link.
- Complete the application form with accurate details.
- Pay the application fee if applicable.
- Submit the application and keep a copy for reference.
Some Important Links
|Apply Online||Click here|
|Official Notification||Full Notification|
|Join Job Alert Group||Telegram || WhatsApp|
|Step By Step Video In Hindi||Click Here|
|हिन्दी में जानकारी के लिए||Click Here|
Note : All information in this post is correct but if there is any error, we will not be responsible for it. To verify all the details about this post, please visit only the official website related to this notification and read carefully that it is strategic, given above the name of the important link.
For More Information See Web Story
YouTube Video : ICMR Recruitment 2023
FAQ : ICMR Recruitment 2023
Q1: What positions are available in ICMR Recruitment 2023?
A1: Technical Assistant (Networking), Technical Assistant (Laboratory), Technical Assistant (Communication), Laboratory Attendant-1 (Laboratory), and Laboratory Attendant-1 (Plumber).
Q2: What is the eligibility for Laboratory Attendant-1 (Plumber)?
A2: Class 10th pass with 50% marks and one year of plumbing experience OR ITI in Plumbing.
Q3: What is the application fee for ICMR Recruitment 2023?
A3: Rs. 300, except for SC, ST, PwBD, and ESM candidates who are exempted.