IRT-DRDO Recruitment 2023 Apply Online: Integrated Test Range (ITR), Chandipur, a premier DRDO Laboratory, seeks Indian candidates for Graduate and Technician (Diploma) Apprentice roles. According to the ITR-DRDO Recruitment 2023 notice, shortlisted applicants will undergo a Written Test or Interview.
IRT-DRDO Recruitment 2023 Notification: As per the ITR-DRDO Recruitment 2023 notification, training will span 12 months from the Apprenticeship Contract’s commencement. The notice states 68 openings for the position. Candidates should possess B.E/B. Tech/Diploma/BBA/B.Com degrees as per the notification. Stipends are Rs.9000 for Graduate Apprentices and Rs.8000 for Technician (Diploma) Apprentices, in line with the official notification. Eligible candidates must complete the application in the prescribed format, attach self-attested photocopies of relevant documents, and send it to the provided address by the deadline. The envelope should be labeled “Application for Apprenticeship Training: Category… and Subject/Discipline” as mentioned in the ITR-DRDO Recruitment 2023 notice.
IRT-DRDO Recruitment 2023
Table of Contents
Recruitment Organization : Integrated Test Range Defence Research and Development Organisation
DRDO Recruitment 2023 ITI
IRT-DRDO Recruitment 2023 Overview
|Event||ITR-DRDO Recruitment 2023 Overview|
|Training Period||12 months|
|Number of Openings||68 Post|
|Name Of Post||Graduate Apprentice, Technician (Diploma) Apprentice|
|Eligible Degrees||B.E/B. Tech/Diploma/BBA/B.Com|
|Stipend (Monthly) – Graduate Apprentice||Given Below|
|Application Submission||Prescribed format with self-attested documents|
|Deadline for Submission||On or before specified last date|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|For More Imp. Details||Click Here|
Number of Post —
- 68 Post
- Graduate Apprentice
- Technician (Diploma) Apprentice
Post And Vacancies For IRT-DRDO Recruitment 2023
|Technician (Diploma) Apprentice||24|
Apply Mode :–
Job Location & Exam Center :
- All Over In India
Who Can Apply —
- All India Candidate
- Male And Female
- UR/General/OBC/Other State Candidates: Rs.00/-
- SC/ST/Female Candidates: Rs. 00/-
Salary (Pay Scale) For IRT-DRDO Vacancy 2023 —
|Technician (Diploma) Apprentice||Rs.8000|
Age Limit For IRT-DRDO Recruitment 2023:-
- Please Visit Notification
- The age reference point is 16 August 2023.
- Age relaxation for SC/ST/OBC candidates will be provided as per government rules and regulations.
- SC/ST candidates have a relaxation of 5 years in the upper age limit.
- OBC candidates have a relaxation of 3 years in the upper age limit.
Read Also More Detail…. NTPC Out 300 Job Open!!! Registration Link Available Here!!! Big News
Trending Today 5 Govt Jobs
- NIELIT Recruitment 2023: New Notification Out For 55+ Vacancies Check Post, Age, How To Apply
- DRDO Recruitment 2023: Notification Out For 35 Vacancies, Check Post, Age, Date, Eligibility & How To Apply
- AAI Recruitment 2023 For 340+ Vacancies: Salary Upto 140000+ Check Post, Age, Qualification, Eligibility & Applying Process Big News!!!
- SSC Recruitment 2023: New Notification Out For 1870+ Vacancies Check Post, Age, Salary & Process To Apply Big Update
- TA Army Bharti 2022 Date | टीए सेना भर्ती नोटिफिकेशन | 1,2,3,4 Zone Details
Required Documents For DRDO Recruitment 2023 Scientist B–
|1. Photo and Signature (light background photo)|
|2. Education certificate (10th or 12th pass)|
|3. Domicile Certificate|
|4. Caste certificate|
|5. PAN Card and Aadhar Card (ID Proof)|
|6. Two Additional Passport Size Photographs|
Educational Qualification For IRT-DRDO Recruitment 2023 —
- The official ITR-DRDO Recruitment 2023 notification specifies that candidates are required to possess degrees in B.E/B. Tech, Diploma, BBA, or B.Com.
- For more education qualification details, refer to the official notification.
Selection Process For IRT-DRDO Recruitment 2023 —
- Written Test
Important Dates For IRT-DRDO Recruitment 2023
|Application Submission Starts||Start now|
|Last Date for Application||06/10/2023|
Also Read More …. RPF Recruitment 2023 Online Apply Monthly Salary Up to Rs. 69100 ,Eligibility and How to Apply
How To Fill IRT-DRDO Recruitment 2023
- Eligible and interested candidates need to complete the application form in the prescribed format as per the ITR-DRDO Recruitment 2023 Notification.
- Attach self-attested photocopies of all relevant documents.
- Send the application along with documents to: Director, Integrated Test Range (ITR), Chandipur, Balasore, Odisha-756025.
- The submission should be made on or before 06.10.2023 using Speed Post/Registered Post only.
- The envelope should be sealed and super-scribed with “Application for Apprenticeship Training: Category ……… and Subject/Discipline………..”.
Director, Integrated Test Range (ITR), Chandipur, Balasore, Odisha - 756025, India.
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Join Job Alert Group||Telegram || WhatsApp|
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|You Tube Video||Click Here|
|For More Information In Hindi||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Note : All information in this post is correct but if there is any error, we will not be responsible for it. To verify all the details about this post, please visit only the official website related to this notification and read carefully that it is strategic, given above the name of the important link..
For More Detail Visit Now
You Tube Video For IRT-DRDO Recruitment 2023
FAQ : IRT-DRDO Recruitment 2023 Big Update
Q: What is IRT-DRDO Recruitment 2023?
A: It’s a recruitment drive by Integrated Test Range (IRT), DRDO, inviting candidates for Graduate and Technician Apprentice roles.
Q: How many vacancies are available?
A: There are 68 openings: 44 for Graduate Apprentice and 24 for Technician (Diploma) Apprentice.
Q: What are the required qualifications?
A: Candidates with B.E/B. Tech/Diploma/BBA/B.Com degrees are eligible to apply.
Q: How do I apply?
A: Fill out the application form in the prescribed format, attach self-attested documents, and send to “Director, ITR, Chandipur” by 06.10.2023 via Speed Post/Registered Post.