JIPMER Recruitment 2023 Apply Online: JIPMER is inviting online applications for Group A, B, and C positions with 189 vacancies. Candidates aged 18 to 40 are eligible. The selected candidates will receive a monthly salary up to Level 11 of the 7th CPC Pay Matri.
JIPMER Recruitment 2023: JIPMER Recruitment 2023 selection involves a written test and skill test. Applicants must pay a Rs. 1500 application fee plus transaction charges. Online applications are accepted through the provided link in the official notification
JIPMER Recruitment 2023
Table of Contents
Recruitment Organization : Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education and Research
JIPMER Vacancy 2023 Pdf
JIPMER Recruitment 2023 Overview
|Organization||Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education and Research (JIPMER)|
|Available Positions||Group A (Non-faculty), Group B, and Group C post|
|Total Vacancies||189 Post|
|Minimum Age||18 years|
|Maximum Age||Up to 40 years|
|Selection Process||Written Test followed by a Skill Test|
|Application Fee||Rs. 1500 + Transaction Charges|
|Application Mode||Online through the provided link in the official notification|
|Application Start Date||19th October 2023|
|For More||Click Here|
Number of Post —
- 189 Post
- Group A (Non-faculty), Group B, and Group C posts
- Online Mode
Job Location & Exam Center :
- All Over In India
Salary For JIPMER
- Please Visit Notification
Who Can Apply —
- All India Candidate
- Male And Female
- UR/General/OBC/Other State Candidates: Application fee is 1500/-.
- ST/ST/Female Candidates: Application fee is Free 1200/-
- Payment Methods: Payment can be made through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking, or Bank Challan.
JIPMER Recruitment 2023 Age Limit:-
- Minimum Age Limit Is 18 To Maximum is 40
- Age Relaxation: SC/ST/OBC candidates will receive relaxation as per government rules and regulations. SC/ST candidates will receive a relaxation of 5 years, while OBC candidates will receive a relaxation of 3 years.
- Age Calculation: Age will be calculated as of 21st July 2023.
Read Also More Detail…. NTPC Out 300 Job Open!!! Registration Link Available Here!!! Big News
Trending Today 5 Govt Jobs
- CBI Recruitment 2023: Check Post, Age, Salary, Qualification, Applying Process & Big Update
- MMRC Recruitment 2023: Monthly Salary upto 1,60,000 Check Post, Age, Qualification & Other Viral Details Big News
- CSL Recruitment 2023: Salary Upto 1,80,000 Check Post, Age, Salary, Eligibility, Applying Process & Big News
- RRC Railway Bharti 2023 : 3624 Vacancies ,Salary Upto 9800 Apply Online @ rrc-wr.com
- TA Army Bharti 2022 Date | टीए सेना भर्ती नोटिफिकेशन | 1,2,3,4 Zone Details
JIPMER Recruitment 2023 Required Documents
|1. Photo and Signature (light background photo)|
|2. Education certificate (10th or 12th pass)|
|3. Domicile Certificate|
|4. Caste certificate|
|5. PAN Card and Aadhar Card (ID Proof)|
|6. Two Additional Passport Size Photographs|
- Selection Process: Written test followed by a skill test, with no TA/DA provided.
- Test Centers: Preferably in Puducherry, Delhi/NCR, Kolkata, Mumbai, Chennai, and other locations as decided by the Director, JIPMER.
- Minimum Qualifying Scores: Details provided in the official notification for each category.
Educational Qualifications —
|Post||Qualifications Required||Experience Required|
|Specialist (Anaesthesiology)||– MBBS degree included in Schedules I or II of Indian Medical Council Act, 1956.<br> – Postgraduate qualification in Anaesthesiology.<br> – 3 years of experience in Anaesthesiology after M.D.|
|General Duty Medical Officer||– Medical qualification in Schedules I or II of Indian Medical Council Act, 1956.<br> – 3 years of experience after 1-year Internship.|
|Child Psychologist||– M.Phil. in Clinical Psychology or equivalent.<br> – 2 years of experience in Child Adolescent Mental Health.<br> – Registration with Rehabilitation Council of India.|
|X-Ray Technician (Radio-Diagnosis)||– B.Sc. in Radiography or equivalent.<br> – 2 years of experience in operating radio diagnosis equipment.|
Important Date For JIPMER Recruitment 2023
Also Read More …. RPF Recruitment 2023 Online Apply Monthly Salary Up to Rs. 69100 ,Eligibility and How to Apply
How To Fill JIPMER Recruitment 2023
- Access the JIPMER official website or designated portal.
- Read the official notification for vacancy details and eligibility criteria.
- Click on the application link provided.
- Fill in the required information accurately.
- Upload necessary documents as specified.
- Pay the application fee and submit your application before the deadline.
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Join Job Alert Group||Telegram || WhatsApp|
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|You Tube Video||Click Here|
|For More Information In Hindi||Click Here|
Note : All information in this post is correct but if there is any error, we will not be responsible for it. To verify all the details about this post, please visit only the official website related to this notification and read carefully that it is strategic, given above the name of the important link.
You Tube Video For JIPMER Recruitment 2023
FAQ : JIPMER Recruitment 2023 Big Update
Q1: What is the application deadline for JIPMER Recruitment 2023?
A1: The application deadline is specified in the official notification.
Q2: What are the minimum age requirements for these positions?
A2: The minimum age is 18 years, as per the official notification.
Q3: Is there any relaxation in the application fee for reserved categories? relaxations.
A3: Refer to the official notification for information on fee exemptions or