UPSC Recruitment 2022: The Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has released a recruitment notification at upsc.gov.in. Candidates can check the application process, qualification and other details here Visit Official Notification.
UPSC Recruitment 2022— The Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has invited applications from eligible candidates to apply for the posts of Anthropologist, Scientist ‘B’ (Ballistics), and others. Interested candidates can apply online by visiting the official website of the Commission at upsconline.nic.in and upsc.gov.in. The last date to apply till September 15, 2022. Male And Female Candidate Can Apply. Other Details UPSC Recruitment 2022, UPSC Recruitment 2023, UPSC 2022 Vacancy List, UPSC Recruitment 2022 Last Date to Apply, last date, fee, eligibility details are explained below..
UPSC Recruitment 2022
Recruitment Organization : Union Public Service Commission (UPSC)
UPSC Recruitment 2023
UPSC Recruitment 2022 Overview
|Department||Union Public Service Commission (UPSC)|
|Post Name||Anthropologist, Scientist ‘B’|
|Number Of Post||19 Post|
|Job Location||All Over in India|
|Selection Process||Interview and Document Verification|
|Last Date Apply||28 September 2022|
|Mode Of Apply||Online|
|Official Website||@ upsconline.nic.in.|
Number of Post —
- 19 Post
- Anthropologist, Scientist ‘B’ (Ballistics), and others.
UPSC 2022 Vacancy List Detail With Category Wise—
|Name Of Post||Total Post|
|Anthropologist (Cultural Anthropology Division)||01|
|Assistant Central Intelligence Officer Grade-I (Documents):||04|
|Deputy Director General/Regional Director||03|
|Scientist ‘B’ (Ballistics) in Central Forensic Science Laboratory:||01|
|Scientist ‘B’ (Forensic Electronics):||03|
|Scientist ‘B’ (Forensic Psychology):||03|
- Online Mode
Who Can Apply —
- All India Candidate
- Male And Female
AFMS Recruitment 2022 Notification
Job Location & Exam Center :
Salary (Pay Scale)
- Visit Official Notification
- Candidate Will Pay Application Fee– Rs. 25/-
- Payment will be made through Debit Card/Credit Card/Net Banking/Bank Challan
Age Limit- Candidates age limit Should be-–
- Candidates age limit should be 18 years to 35 years.
- 1 September 2022
- Age Relaxation:- SC/ST/OBC Candidate Relaxation as per on government rule regulation.
- SC/ST-05 Year, OBC- 03 Year.
UPSC Recruitment 2022
UPSC Notification Eligibility (Physical Test )
Physical Test Details –
Height For Male Candidate and Female-
- Not Mention
Running Test & Long Jump — For Male Candidate
- Not Mention
हिन्दी में जानकारी के लिए — Click Here
UPSC Recruitment 2022 Apply Online Requisites of Online Application Form-
|Photo and Signature (Light Color Background Photo)|
|Education certificate (8th & 10th Pass)|
|Aadhar card (ID Proof)|
- Anthropologist (Cultural Anthropology Division): Master’s degree in Anthropology of a recognized University with more than fifty percent papers in Cultural Anthropology in final year examination.
- Assistant Central Intelligence Officer Grade-I (Documents): M.Sc in Chemistry or Physics or Forensic Science with Chemistry or Physics as one of the subjects during all the three years of Bachelor of Science level from a recognized University.
- Scientist ‘B’ (Ballistics) in Central Forensic Science Laboratory: Master Degree in Physics or Mathematics or Applied Mathematics or Forensic Science with Physics or Mathematics as one of the subjects during all the three years of bachelor of science from a recognised University or Institute. For more details, check the recruitment notification shared below.
- For More Detail visit Official Notification
Selection Process —
- Medical Standard
- Final Merit
Trending Today 5 Govt Jobs
- SSC MTS RESULT KAB NIKALEGA :एसएससी एमटीएस रिजल्ट 2022 मेरिट सूची रिजल्ट डाउनलोड करें
- ITBP Constable Pioneer Bharti 2022 New :: आईटीबीपी जीडी कांस्टेबल भर्ती , नोटिफिकेशन जारी ,आवेदन करे
- CAPF Bharti 2022: खुशखबरी! CRPF, CISF, BSF, SSB और ITBP में 84000 पदों पर बंपर
- MES Tradesman Vacancy 2022 Kab Aayegi :: सैन्य अभियंता सेवा भर्ती
- Railway Tc Bharti 2022 : विभिन्न पदों पर 10वीं 12वीं पास के लिए रेलवे में बंपर भर्ती,
UPSC Recruitment Online 2022
IMPORTANT DATE —
|Starting date for submission of application:||20 August 2022|
|Last date for submission of application:||28 September 2022|
|Admit Card||Available Soon|
UPSC Recruitment 2022 Last Date to Apply
How to Fill UPSC Recruitment 2022
- Interested candidates can submit the application through the Online link given through the official website or in the important links section directly below.
- Visit the official website of UPSC at upsconline.nic.in.
- Click on ONLINE RECRUITMENT APPLICATION (ORA) FOR VARIOUS RECRUITMENT POSTS option. available on the homepage.
- Click on the Apply Now option.
- Fill out the application form.
- Upload the documents, if required.
- Pay the application fee.
- Download the application form and take a printout of it for future reference.
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Join Job Alert Group||Telegram || WhatsApp|
|For More Information In Hindi||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Note: –All information in this post is correct but if there is any error, we will not be responsible for it. To verify all the details regarding this post, kindly visit only official website related to this notification and read carefully that it is given above with the name of important link:
↓ सभी जानकारी के लिए Video देखें ↓
FAQ- How to Fill UPSC Recruitment 2022
How to Fill UPSC Recruitment 2022 ?
Visit the official website of UPSC at upsconline.nic.in.
Click on ONLINE RECRUITMENT APPLICATION (ORA) FOR VARIOUS RECRUITMENT POSTS option. available on the homepage.
Click on the Apply Now option.
What is the Age Limit For UPSC Recruitment 2022 ?
Candidates age limit should be 18 years to 35 years.
1 September 2022
Age Relaxation:- SC/ST/OBC Candidate Relaxation as per on government rule regulation.
What is the qualification for UPSC Recruitment 2022 ?
Master’s degree in Anthropology of a recognized University with more than fifty percent papers in Cultural Anthropology in final year examination.
For More Detail Visit Official Notification
What is The Last Date For UPSC Recruitment 2022 ?
18 September 2022