Army Air Defence Recruitment 2023: The Army Air Defence College has released a notification for the recruitment of Firemen in 2023, offering 15 positions. Interested candidates can apply offline from October 28 to December 11, 2023. Details regarding eligibility, age limits, application process, and fees are available in the official notification.
Army Air Defence Recruitment 2023 Notification: The Army Air Defence College has issued the official notification for the Fireman recruitment in 2023, offering 15 positions. Offline applications for this recruitment will commence on October 28, 2023, and the deadline for submission is December 11, 2023. Candidates must submit their applications within 45 days from the date of notification issuance.
Army Air Defence Recruitment 2023
Table of Contents
Recruitment Organization :Indian Army
Army Air Defence Recruitment 2023 Pdf
Also Read…RPF Recruitment 2023: रेलवे सुरक्षा बल में कांस्टेबल और SI के 10,000 पदों पर होगी भर्ती महिला और पुरुष करे आवेदन
Army Air Defence Recruitment 2023 Overview
|Recruitment Name||Army Air Defence Recruitment 2023|
|Name Of Post||Fireman|
|Number of Positions||15 Post|
|Application Start Date||28 October 2023|
|Application End Date||11 December 2023|
|Educational Qualification||10th Class Pass from a Recognized Board|
|Selection Process||Physical Test, Written Exam, Document Verification, Medical Examination|
|Address for Submission||The Commandant, Army Air Defence College, Golabandha (PO), Ganjam (District), Odisha-761052.|
|Salary Range||Rs. 19,900 – Rs. 63,200 per month|
|Important Note||Application must be submitted within 45 days of notification issuance.|
|For more Into||Click Here|
Number of Post —
- 15 Post
Job Location & Exam Center :
Who Can Apply —
- All India Candidate
- Male And Female
Salary For Army Air Defence
- The salary for Level-2 in this recruitment is in the range of Rs. 19,900 to Rs. 63,200 per month.
- UR/General/OBC/Other State Candidates: Application fee is 00/-
- ST/ST/Female Candidates: Application fee is 0.
- Payment Methods: Payment can be made through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking, or Bank Challan.
Army Air Defence Vacancy For Age Limit–
- Minimum Age Limit Is 18 & Maximum Age Limit Is 27 Years
- Age as on 01/01/ 2024
- Born Between : 02.01.2000 – 01.01.2005
- Age Relaxation :- SC/ ST/ OBC candidates relaxation as per government rule regulation
- SC/ ST- 05 years, OBC- 03 years.
Read Also More Detail…. ANM Ki Permanent Vacancy Kab Aayegi 2023 : एएनएम की भर्ती कब आएगी 2023 Big News
Trending Today 5 Govt Jobs
- RRC NER Railway Recruitment 2023: Online Apply For 1100+ Vacancies Check Post, Age, Salary, Eligibility & How To Apply Big Update
- Madras High Court Recruitment 2023: Salary upto 67,000+ Check Post, Age, Last Date, Eligibility & How To Apply
- IRB GD Recruitment 2023 Various 17000 Vacancies, Check Post, Salary, Age Limit, Qualification, Eligibility & How To Apply
- RRC Railway Bharti 2023 : 3624 Vacancies ,Salary Upto 9800 Apply Online @ rrc-wr.com
- TA Army Bharti 2022 Date | टीए सेना भर्ती नोटिफिकेशन | 1,2,3,4 Zone Details
Document Required For Army Air Defence Bharti 2024
- Photo and Signature (with a light color background photo)
- Education Certificate (08th/10th Pass)
- Mobile Number
- E-mail Address
- Domicile Certificate
- Caste Certificate
- PAN Card and Aadhar Card (ID Proof)
Educational Qualifications —
- Candidates are required to have educational qualifications equivalent to passing the 10th class from a recognized board. Additionally, physical fitness is mandatory for all applicants.
Selection Process :
- Physical Test
- Written Exam
- Document Verification
- Medical Examination
Important Date For Army Air Defence Recruitment 2023
|Apply Start for Army Air Defence College Recruitment 2023||28 October 2023|
|Last Date to Apply for Army Air Defence College Recruitment 2023||11 December 2023|
|Exam Date for Army Air Defence College Recruitment 2023||Updated Soon|
How to Apply for Army Air Defence Recruitment 2023
- Carefully read the official notification.
- Print the application form on A-4 size paper.
- Fill in all required information accurately.
- Attach self-attested photocopies of necessary documents.
- Affix a passport-sized photo and signature as specified.
- Place the form in an appropriate envelope.
- Send it to the address provided in the notification.
- Ensure your application reaches before the deadline. Address: “The Commandant, Army Air Defence College, Golabandha (PO), Ganjam (District), Odisha- 761052.”
|Application Form||Click Here|
|Join Job Alert Group||Telegram || WhatsApp|
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|You Tube Video||Click Here|
|For More Information In Hindi||Click Here|
Note : All information in this post is correct but if there is any error, we will not be responsible for it. To verify all the details about this post, please visit only the official website related to this notification and read carefully that it is strategic, given above the name of the important link..
For More Detail Visit Now
You Tube Video For Army Air Defence Recruitment 2023
FAQ :Army Air Defence Recruitment 2023 Big Update
Q1: What is the minimum age requirement for Army Air Defence Recruitment 2023?
A1: The minimum age requirement is 18 years.
Q2: How can I apply for this recruitment?
A2: You need to fill out an offline application form and send it to the provided address.
Q3: What is the last date to submit the application?
A3: The last date for application submission is December 11, 2023.