Delhi High Court Recruitment 2023 Notification: High Court of Delhi has released the Delhi High Court Recruitment 2023 Official Notification on 13.07.2023, inviting online applications for 16 vacancies in the Delhi Higher Judicial Service. The vacancies are to be filled in the Pay Scale Rs.131100-216600, Level 13A of Matrix of 7th CPC Revised Corresponding Pay Matrix and Pay Level. These vacancies include 15 existing and 01 anticipated position. The Delhi Higher Judicial Service (Preliminary) Examination 2023 is scheduled for 20.08.2023, aiming to shortlist candidates for the Main Examination. Successful candidates will be called for a viva-voce interview.
Delhi High Court Recruitment 2023: High Court of Delhi has issued an official notification on 13.07.2023, announcing 16 vacancies for the Delhi Higher Judicial Service and inviting online applications. The positions will be filled in the Pay Scale of Rs.131100-216600, in Level 13A of Matrix of 7th CPC Revised Corresponding Pay Matrix and Pay Level. Out of these 16 vacancies, 15 are existing, and 01 is anticipated. The Controller of Examinations will conduct the Delhi Higher Judicial Service (Preliminary) Examination on 20.08.2023, with the aim of shortlisting candidates for the Main Examination. Those who qualify the Mains (Written) Examination will be called for a viva-voce interview. Eligible candidates are encouraged to apply online and stay updated through the official website for further information and updates regarding the recruitment process.
Delhi High Court Recruitment 2023
Table of Contents
Recruitment Organization :Delhi high Court
Delhi High Court Recruitment Clerk
Also Read… North Eastern Railway Apprentice Recruitment 2023: New Notification For 1100+ Vacancies Check Post, Age, Salary & Applying Process
Delhi High Court Recruitment 2023 Overview
|Recruitment Authority||High Court of Delhi|
|Pay Level||Level 13A of Matrix of 7th CPC Revised|
|Vacancy Breakdown||Existing – 15 Anticipated – 01|
|Preliminary Exam Date||20.08.2023|
|Purpose of Preliminary Exam||Shortlisting for Main Examination|
|Main Exam||Mains (Written) Examination|
|Viva-Voce Interview||For qualified candidates in Mains|
|Application Process||Online Mode|
|Last Date for Application||29.07.2023|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Number of Post —
- 16 Post
Job Location & Exam Center :
Who Can Apply —
- All India Candidate
- Male And Female
- Please Visit Notification
Salary For Delhi High Court Recruitment 2023
- It means that the initial salary or basic pay for the selected candidate will be Rs. 131100. The maximum salary or highest pay in this pay scale is Rs. 216600.
Age Limit For Delhi High Court Recruitment 2023:-
- Age Criteria: Minimum age required is 25 years, and the maximum age allowed is 45 years.
- Age on Date: Age will be calculated as of 13th August 2023.
- Age Relaxation: SC/ST/OBC candidates will receive relaxation in age as per the Government’s rule and regulation.
Read Also More Detail…. DRDO Recruitment 2023: New Vacancies Out For Apprenticeship Trainees, Check Post, Age, Salary & Applying Process
Trending Today 5 Govt Jobs
- NIELIT Recruitment 2023: New Notification Out For 55+ Vacancies Check Post, Age, How To Apply
- DRDO Recruitment 2023: Notification Out For 35 Vacancies, Check Post, Age, Date, Eligibility & How To Apply
- CSL Recruitment 2023: Salary Upto 1,80,000 Check Post, Age, Salary, Eligibility, Applying Process & Big News
- PGCIL Apprentice Recruitment 2023: Apply Online For 1,000+ Vacancies, Check Post, Age, Date Qualification Big Update
- TA Army Bharti 2022 Date | टीए सेना भर्ती नोटिफिकेशन | 1,2,3,4 Zone Details
Required Documents For www.delhihighcourt.nic.in recruitment 2023–
|1. Photo and Signature (light background photo)|
|2. Education certificate (10th or 12th pass)|
|3. Domicile Certificate|
|4. Caste certificate|
|5. PAN Card and Aadhar Card (ID Proof)|
|6. Two Additional Passport Size Photographs|
Educational Qualification For Delhi High Court Recruitment 2023
|Delhi Higher Judicial Service||Candidates must be an Advocate with at least 7 years of practice as an Advocate as on the last date of application. Candidates should also be practicing Advocates in India.|
- Written Exam
- Viva Voce
Important Dates For Delhi High Court Recruitment 2023
|Last Date for Online Application||29.07.2023|
|Delhi Higher Judicial Service (Preliminary) Examination 2023||20.08.2023|
Also Read More …. RPF Recruitment 2023 Online Apply Monthly Salary Up to Rs. 69100 ,Eligibility and How to Apply
How To Fill Delhi High Court Recruitment 2023
- Visit the official website of the High Court of Delhi.
- Look for the “Delhi High Court Recruitment 2023” notification and read it carefully.
- Click on the “Apply Online” or “Online Application” link provided in the notification.
- Fill in the required details in the online application form, such as personal information, educational qualifications, and work experience.
- Upload the necessary documents as per the specified format and size.
- Review the application form to ensure all information is accurate, then submit the form before the specified last date.
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Join Job Alert Group||Telegram || WhatsApp|
|You Tube Video||Click Here|
|For More Information In Hindi||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Note : All information in this post is correct but if there is any error, we will not be responsible for it. To verify all the details about this post, please visit only the official website related to this notification and read carefully that it is strategic, given above the name of the important link..
For More Detail Visit Now
You Tube Video For Delhi High Court Recruitment 2023
FAQ :Delhi High Court Recruitment 2023 Big Update
Q1: What is the recruitment for?
Q2: How many vacancies are there?
A2: 16 vacancies.
Q3: What is the pay scale for the positions?
A3: Rs. 131100-216600 (Level 13A).
Q4: What is the last date to apply?