CRPF Admit Card 2023 Hello friends, how are you all? Central Reserve Police Force (CRPF) has announced 1458 vacancies for Head Constable and Assistant Sub Inspector posts to be filled through CRPF Recruitment 2023 Notification. The selection of the candidates will be done through CBT, Skill Test, PST, Document Verification, and Medical Examination.
CRPF Head Constable Admit Card will be released soon. Check the steps to download the CRPF Admit Card/ Call Letter in the article. Central Reserve Police Force (CRPF) will released the Admit Card for Head Constable Ministerial and ASI on its official website. CRPF Admit Card will be released 10-15 days prior to the examination. The written exam is expected to be conducted between 22 to 28th February 2023
Other Details CRPF HCM And ASI Physical Admit Card 2023, CRPF Admit Card 2023 , CRPF Head Constable Syllabus hindi , CRPF Vacancy 2023, CRPF Recruitment 2023, CRPF New Vacancy 2023, CRPF Recruitment 2023 Sarkari Result, CRPF GD Constable Bharti 2023, CRPF Head Constable previous year question paper, CRPF Recruitment 2023 Apply Online Date, CRPF Bharti 2023 Online Form Date, Last date, fee, eligibility details are explained below.,,.
CRPF Admit Card 2023
Recruitment Organization :Central Reserve Police Force (CRPF)
CRPF Head Constable Syllabus hindi
CRPF Admit Card 2023 Overview
|Recruitment Organization||Central Reserve Police Force (CRPF)|
|Post Name||HC (Ministerial), ASI (Steno)|
|Advt No.||No.A.VI.19/2022- Rectt-DA-3|
|Salary/ Pay Scale||ASI (Steno): Rs. 29200- 92300/-|
HC (Min): Rs. 25500– 81100/-
|Job Location||All India|
|Last Date to Apply||January 25, 2023|
|Exam Date||between 22 to 28th February 2023|
|Category||CRPF ASI (STENO) AND HEAD CONSTABLE (MINISTARIAL)- 2022|
Number Of Post-
- 1458 Posts
- HC (Ministerial), ASI (Steno)
CRPF Vacancy Details 2023
CRPF ASI Steno Post Details –
|Name of Category||Number of Post|
CRPF HCM Category Wise Posts :-
|Name Of Category||No of Recruitment|
How To download Admit Card
Who Can Apply —
- All India Candidate
- Female and Male
CRPF Head Constable previous year question paper
CRPF Bharti 2023 Salary (Pay Scale)
- ASI (Steno): Rs. 29200- 92300/-Per Month
HC (Min): Rs. 25500- 81100/- Per Month
- UR/General/OBC/Other State Candidate Application Fee– Rs. 100/-
- ST/ST/Female Candidate Application Fee– FREE
- Payment will be made through Debit Card/Credit Card/Net Banking/Bank Challan.
Age Limit – Candidates age limit Should be-–
- Candidates age limit should be 18 years to 25 years.
- Age On 01 January 2022
- Age Relaxation:- SC/ST/OBC Candidate Relaxation as per on government rule regulation.
- SC/ST-05 Year, OBC- 03 Year.
Job Location & Exam Center :
- All Over in India
CRPF Admit Card 2023
CRPF Recruitment 2023 Sarkari Result Eligibility (Physical Test )
Height — For Male & Female Candidate —
- Male Candidate – 165 Cm.
- Female Candidate – 155 Cm.
- North India Zone Candidate– Male 162.5 Cm., Female- 150 Cm
Chest – 80-85 Only Male
Running Test & Long Jump — For Male & Female Candidate
- For Male Candidate :Update Soon
- For Female Candidate : Update Soon
Direct Link to Download CRPF Admit Card
Important Points to Remember while downloading CRPF Head Constable Admit Card 2020
- Connect your system with a good internet connection.
- Only open the required tab in your browser to avoid any disturbance in the speed of the internet.
- Keep your User ID and password for immediate access
- Use a working printer with paper ready for printing your respective admit cards.
www.crpf.gov.in recruitment 2023
General Intelligence Syllabus
- Direction Sense
- Blood Relation
- Alpha Numeric Series
- Order and rank
- Seating Arrangement
- Figure Classification
- Coding & Decoding
- Space Visualization
- Logical Reasoning
- Verbal Reasoning
Numerical Aptitude Syllabus
- Ratio & Proportion
- Quadric Equation
- Profit & Loss
- Time and Work
- Pipe and Cisterns
- Boats & Stream
- Problem on Age
- Mixture & Allegation
- Time, Speed & Distance
- Simple & Compound Interest
- Mixture & Allegation
- Bar Diagram
- Pie Chart
- Height & Distance
- Partnership Business
- Use of Graphs & Table
- Number System
- English Syllabus
- Para Jumble
- Fill in the Blanks
- Cloze Test
- Error Spotting
- Paragraph Completion
- Sentence Connectors
- Idioms & Phrases
- One word Substitution
- Active, Passive Voice
- Direct, Indirect
- Unread passage and Q&A and title of unread passage
- Idioms and proverbs and their use
- A word of different words
- Sentence correction
- Hindi essay
- Synonyms and antonyms
- Letters and drafting of various official letters
- Clerical Aptitude
- Attention to Detail
- Mathematical Word Problems
- Reading Comprehension
- Alphabetic Filing
- Basic Mathematics
- Typing Speed & Accuracy
- Data Checking
- Grammar & Spelling.
हिन्दी में जानकारी के लिए — Click Here
Education Qualification Details:- –
- Candidates should have 10th Pass, 12th Pass OR equivalent from a recognized Board.
- Other education qualification details go to official notification.
Selection Process —
- PET , PMT
- Written Exam
- Typing Test (Steno)
- Document Verification
- Medical Examination
- Merit List
Typing Test :-
- English Typing with minimum speed of 35 words per minute on computer.
- Hindi Typing with minimum speed of 30 words per minute on computer.
- 35 words per minute in English and 30 words per minute in Hindi
Trending Today 5 Govt Jobs
- Indian Coast Guard Sweeper Recruitment 2023 » 10th Passed is Enough भारतीय तटरक्षक भर्ती
- Air Force Apprentice Recruitment 2023 » Apply Online, वायु सेना अपरेंटिस भर्ती
- RPF Constable Vacancy 2022 : आरपीएफ कांस्टेबल भर्ती 2022 RPF में सिपाही पदों पर भर्ती जल्द
- Anganwadi Vacancy 2023 : आंगनवाड़ी भर्ती : गाँव में ही रोजगार बंपर पदों पर भर्ती,
- ECHS Delhi Cantt Recruitment 2023 Group C & D Post ईसीएचएस दिल्ली कैंट भर्ती
CRPF Admit Card 2023
IMPORTANT DATE —
|Starting date for submission of application:||04 January 2023|
|Last date for submission of application:||January 25, 2023|
|Exam date||between 22 to 28th February 2023|
CRPF Recruitment 2023 Apply Online
CRPF Head Constable Min Written Exam:-
CRPF HC & ASI Syllabus and Exam Scheme 2023 :-
|Subject||No. of Question||Marks|
- At the very beginning written examination will be conducted. The written test will consist of only OMR based objective type multiple choice questions. The bilingual question paper should be of 225 marks. The question paper will be of 10+2 pass standard.
Part-I- 200 Marks
Section-A = Hindi Language or English Language (optional)
Section-B = General Intelligence.
Section-C = Numerical Aptitude.
Section-D = Clerical Aptitude.
Part-II- 25 Marks
- Descriptive paper consisting of two questions i.e. Essay writing of 15 marks which is to be written in about 150 words in Hindi or English and letter writing of 10 marks which is to be written in about 100 words in Hindi or English.
- Note : The cut off percentage of marks for appointment will be 50% in aggregate. Relaxation of 5% marks will be given to candidate belonging to SC / ST categories only. However it will be necessary to secure 45% qualifying marks in each part of the examination for General/ OBC and 40% for SC/ST candidate.
Details Mentioned on the CRPF Head Constable Admit Card
The CRPF Head Constable Admit Card 2020 will consist of details such as:
- Name of the Candidate
- Exam Centre Name and Code
- Father’s Name
- Mother’s Name
- Candidates Category
- Gender of the Candidate (Male/Female)
- Roll Number of the Candidate
- Exam Name
- Exam Date and Time
- Duration of the Exam
- Date of Birth of the candidate
- Address of the Examination Centre
- Candidate’s Photograph
- Candidate’s Signature
- Invigilator’s Signature
- Instructions of the Examination
How To Find CRPF Admit Card 2023
- Step 1: Candidates should visit the official website of CRPF.
- Step 2: After that on the homepage of the website, one can click on the recruitment section.
- Step 3: A new page will open, click on the CRPF Head Constable Admit Card link.
- Step 4: After this, you will be redirected to the login page, type in your username/ID and password and click on the submit button.
- Step 5: Your Admit Card will appear on the screen. You can click on the download button and download your admit card.
- Step 6: Candidates can alternatively click on the direct link given below and follow steps 4 and 5 to download their admit cards.
|Download Admit Card||Click Here|
|Full Syllabus Download||Click Now|
|Apply Online Link||Click Here|
|Join Job Alert Group||Telegram || WhatsApp|
|Official Notification||Shot Notice || Full Notification|
|For More Information In Hindi||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Note: –All information in this post is correct but if there is any error, we will not be responsible for it. To verify all the details regarding this post, kindly visit only official website related to this notification and read carefully that it is given above with the name of important link:
↓ सभी जानकारी के लिए Web Story देखें ↓
↓ सभी जानकारी के लिए Video देखें ↓
FAQ- How To fill CRPF Admit Card 2023
How to Download CRPF Admit Card 2023
What is the salary offered for CRPF Admit Card 2023
What is the Age Limit For CRPF Admit Card 2023
What is the Education Qualification For CRPF Admit Card 2023
How Many Number of Post CRPF Admit Card 2023