RBI Assistant Recruitment 2023 Notification: The Reserve Bank of India (RBI) released the RBI Assistant Recruitment 2023 notification on September 13, 2023. The official notification for RBI Assistant Vacancy 2023 is available on RBI’s official website. This is a great opportunity for aspirants looking to secure a job in the bank..
RBI Assistant Recruitment 2023 Apply Online: In addition, a direct link to apply for the RBI Assistant position is provided at the end of this article. Candidates can submit their online applications for this recruitment from September 13, 2023, to October 4, 2023. For more detailed information, please refer to the RBI Assistant Vacancy 2023 notification PDF provided below.
RBI Assistant Recruitment 2023
Table of Contents
Recruitment Organization : RBI
RBI Assistant 2023 Apply Online
RBI Assistant Recruitment 2023 Overview
|Organization||Reserved Bank Of India (RBI)|
|Recruitment Name||RBI Assistant Recruitment 2023.|
|No. Of Vacancies||450 Posts|
|Article Type||Latest Govt Bank Jobs|
|Notification Release Date||13 Sep 2023|
|Application Start Date||13 Sep 2023.|
|Application Last Date||04 Oct 2023|
|Category||Latest Govt Jobs|
|RBI India Official Website||Click Here|
|For More Into||Click Here|
Drug Inspector Recruitment 2023 Eligibility Criteria
Number of Post —
- 450 Posts
Job Location & Exam Center :
Who Can Apply —
- All India Candidate
- Male And Female
Eligibility Criteria :-
- graduate pass qualification typically indicates that an individual has completed a bachelor’s degree from a recognized educational institution.
- Adequate knowledge of Gujarati, Hindi, or both.
Salary (Pay Scale) For RBI Assistant Vacancy 2023 —
- RBI Assistant Salary Per Month: Rs. 45,000/-
- UR/General/OBC/Other State Candidates: Application fee is 450/-.
- ST/ST/Female Candidates: Application fee is FREE-.
- Payment Methods: Payment can be made through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking, or Bank Challan.
Age Limit For RBI Assistant Recruitment 2023:-
- Minimum Age Limit: 18 years old & Maximum Age Limit: 30 years old
- The age reference point is 16 August 2023.
- Age relaxation for SC/ST/OBC candidates will be provided as per government rules and regulations.
- SC/ST candidates have a relaxation of 5 years in the upper age limit.
- OBC candidates have a relaxation of 3 years in the upper age limit.
Read Also More Detail…. ANM Ki Permanent Vacancy Kab Aayegi 2023 : एएनएम की भर्ती कब आएगी 2023 Big News
Trending Today 5 Govt Jobs
- Railway Recruitment 2023: Notice Out For 1016 Vacancies Check Post, Salary, Qualification & Applying Process Big update
- Indian Air Force Recruitment 2023 New Notification Out Check Post, Age Limit, Salary, Last Date, Eligibility & How To Apply
- NTPC Recruitment 2023: New Notification Out For Various Post Check Vacancies, Age Limit, Monthly Salary & How To Apply
- Southern Railway Recruitment 2023: New Notification Out For Teacher Post, Check Monthly Salary, Age, Eligibility & Appling Process
- TA Army Bharti 2022 Date | टीए सेना भर्ती नोटिफिकेशन | 1,2,3,4 Zone Details
Document Required For RBI Assistant 2023 Cut Off
|1. Photo and Signature (light background photo)|
|2. Education certificate (10th or 12th pass)|
|3. Domicile Certificate|
|4. Caste certificate|
|5. PAN Card and Aadhar Card (ID Proof)|
|6. Two Additional Passport Size Photographs|
- The RBI Assistant Exam 2023 consists of two papers.
- The examination will be conducted through online Computer-Based Tests (CBT).
- There is a 1/3 negative marking for incorrect answers in the RBI Assistant Exam.
- The RBI Assistant Preliminary Exam includes a total of 100 questions, with a maximum score of 100 marks.
- The time allotted for the Preliminary Exam is 60 minutes.
- In the RBI Assistant Main Exam, there will be a total of 200 questions, with a maximum score of 200 marks.
- The Main Exam has a time duration of 135 minutes.
- For more detailed information on the RBI Assistant Exam Pattern, please download the provided notification PDF.
Selection Process For RBI Assistant Recruitment 2023
- Preliminary Written Exam
- Mains Written Exam
- Language Proficiency Test (LPT)
- Document Verification
- Medical Examination
Important Date For RBI Assistant Recruitment 2023
|RBI Assistant Notification Release Date||13 Sep 2023|
|RBI Assistant Form Start Date||13 Sep 2023|
|RBI Assistant Form Last Date||04 Oct 2023|
|RBI Assistant Admit Card Date||Soon|
|RBI Assistant Prelims Exam Date||21 Oct to 23 Oct 2023|
|RBI Assistant Mains Exam Date||02 December 2023|
Also Read More …. RPF Constable Recruitment 2023 Monthly Salary upto 60,500, 8400+ Vacancies Check Post, Eligibility, & How To Apply
How To Fill RBI Assistant Recruitment 2023
- Visit the RBI official website.
- Find the RBI Assistant Recruitment 2023 link.
- Register with necessary details.
- Fill in the application form with accurate information.
- Upload required documents and a photograph.
- Pay the application fee and submit the form.
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Join Job Alert Group||Telegram || WhatsApp|
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|You Tube Video||Click Here|
|For More Information In Hindi||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Note : All information in this post is correct but if there is any error, we will not be responsible for it. To verify all the details about this post, please visit only the official website related to this notification and read carefully that it is strategic, given above the name of the important link..
For More Detail Visit Now
You Tube Video For RBI Assistant Recruitment 2023
FAQ : RBI Assistant Recruitment 2023 Big Update
Q1: What is the application start date for RBI Assistant Recruitment 2023?
A1: The application starts on September 13, 2023.
Q2: How many vacancies are there for RBI Assistant in 2023?
A2: There are 450 vacancies for RBI Assistant in 2023.
Q3: What is the maximum age limit for RBI Assistant applicants?
A3: The maximum age limit is 30 years for RBI Assistant applicants.