NTPC Recruitment 2023 Notification: NTPC Recruitment 2023 seeks young professionals with excellent academic records for the roles of Diploma Engineer Trainee and ITI Trainee. Training will be for 2 years. Maximum age limits: OBC – 28 years (Diploma Engineer Trainee), ST – 30 years (Diploma Engineer Trainee), and ST – 32 years (ITI Trainee). Diploma Engineer Trainee applicants will undergo a 2-stage Online Test, while ITI Trainees will take a two-hour objective type online written test. Hurry, apply now!.
NTPC Recruitment 2023 Apply Online: NTPC Recruitment 2023 has announced 11 vacancies for ST and OBC-NCL candidates. Selected applicants for the Diploma Engineer Trainee post will receive a consolidation stipend of Rs. 24,000 per month, while ITI Trainees will get Rs. 21,500 per month. The postings will be at Khargone, Gadarwara, and Lara. To apply, candidates need to pay a non-refundable registration fee of Rs. 300. Interested applicants meeting the eligibility criteria must fill out the application form through the provided link in the official notification before the last date. The online registration has already commenced. This is a great opportunity for promising, young professionals with brilliant academic records to join NTPC and undergo a two-year training program.
NTPC Recruitment 2023
Table of Contents
Recruitment Organization : National Thermal Power Corporation
RRB NTPC Recruitment 2023-24
NTPC Recruitment 2023 Overview
|Recruitment||NTPC Recruitment 2023|
|Organization||National Thermal Power Corporation Limited (NTPC)|
|Posts||Diploma Engineer Trainee, ITI Trainee|
|Training Period||2 years|
|Maximum Age Limit||Diploma Engineer Trainee: OBC – 28 years, ST – 30 years <br> ITI Trainee: ST – 32 years|
|Stipend||Diploma Engineer Trainee: Rs. 24,000 per month <br> ITI Trainee: Rs. 21,500 per month|
|Postings||Khargone, Gadarwara, and Lara|
|Registration Fee||Rs. 300 (Non-Refundable)|
|Application Process||Online Mode|
|Application Start Date||Already Started|
|Last Date||Given Below|
|Official Website||Click Here|
NTPC Recruitment 2023 Eligibility Criteria
Number of Post —
- 11 Post
- Diploma Engineer Trainee, ITI Trainee
Job Location & Exam Center :
Who Can Apply —
- All India Candidate
- Male And Female
|Diploma Engineer Trainee – Electrical||Full-Time Regular Diploma in Electrical / Electrical and Electronics Engineering with Pass Marks|
|Diploma Engineer Trainee – C and I||Full-Time Regular Diploma in Instrumentation / Electronics Engineering with Pass Marks|
|Diploma Engineer Trainee – Mechanical||Full-Time Regular Diploma in Mechanical / Production Engineering with Pass Marks|
|Full-Time Regular Diploma in Mechanical / Production Engineering with minimum 70% Marks. For Land Oustee Candidates minimum of 50% marks is required after relaxation.|
|ITI Trainee – ITI Fitter Trainee||Xth Pass + Full-Time Regular ITI Course in Fitter Trade|
|ITI Trainee – ITI Instrument Mechanic Trainee||Xth Pass + Full-Time Regular ITI Course in Instrument Mechanic Trade|
Salary (Pay Scale) For NTPC Vacancy 2023 —
- Diploma Engineer Trainee: Rs. 24,000 per month (consolidated stipend).
- ITI Trainee: Rs. 21,500 per month (consolidated stipend).
- UR/General/OBC/Other State Candidates: Application fee is 000/-.
- ST/ST/Female Candidates: Application fee is FREE-.
- Payment Methods: Payment can be made through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking, or Bank Challan.
Age Limit For NTPC Recruitment 2023:-
- The age limit for candidates 18 years to 28 years.
- OBC candidates have an age relaxation, and their age limit is 18 to 31 years.
- SC/ST candidates also have an age relaxation, and their age limit is 18 to 33 years.
- The age reference point is 16 August 2023.
- Age relaxation for SC/ST/OBC candidates will be provided as per government rules and regulations.
- SC/ST candidates have a relaxation of 5 years in the upper age limit.
- OBC candidates have a relaxation of 3 years in the upper age limit.
Read Also More Detail…. ANM Ki Permanent Vacancy Kab Aayegi 2023 : एएनएम की भर्ती कब आएगी 2023 Big News
Trending Today 5 Govt Jobs
- DRDO JRF Recruitment 2023: Check Vacancies, Salary, Age Limit, Qualification & Application Procedure Big News
- Indian Air Force Recruitment 2023 New Notification Out Check Post, Age Limit, Salary, Last Date, Eligibility & How To Apply
- FCI Recruitment 2023 » Notification Out, Latest Vacancies on June 2023 Other Details Big News एफसीआई भर्ती
- RRC Railway Bharti 2023 : 3624 Vacancies ,Salary Upto 9800 Apply Online @ rrc-wr.com
- TA Army Bharti 2022 Date | टीए सेना भर्ती नोटिफिकेशन | 1,2,3,4 Zone Details
Document Required For NTPC Jobs For Freshers
|1. Photo and Signature (light background photo)|
|2. Education certificate (10th or 12th pass)|
|3. Domicile Certificate|
|4. Caste certificate|
|5. PAN Card and Aadhar Card (ID Proof)|
|6. Two Additional Passport Size Photographs.|
Selection Process For NTPC Recruitment 2023
- Online test
Important Date For NTPC Recruitment 2023
|Online Application Start Date||20 July 2023|
|Online Application End Date||12 August 2023|
|Last Date for Application Fee Payment||13/08/2023|
Also Read More …. RPF Constable Recruitment 2023 Monthly Salary upto 60,500, 8400+ Vacancies Check Post, Eligibility, & How To Apply
How To Fill NTPC Recruitment 2023
- Visit the official NTPC website or recruitment portal.
- Find and click on the “NTPC Recruitment 2023” link.
- Read the official notification carefully for eligibility and other details.
- Click on the “Apply Online” link and fill out the application form.
- Pay the non-refundable registration fee as mentioned in the notification.
- Submit the application form before the specified deadline.
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Join Job Alert Group||Telegram || WhatsApp|
|Recruitment Page||Click Here|
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|You Tube Video||Click Here|
|For More Information In Hindi||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Note : All information in this post is correct but if there is any error, we will not be responsible for it. To verify all the details about this post, please visit only the official website related to this notification and read carefully that it is strategic, given above the name of the important link..
For More Detail Visit Now
You Tube Video For NTPC Recruitment 2023
FAQ : NTPC Recruitment 2023 Big Update
Q1: What is NTPC Recruitment 2023?
A1: NTPC Recruitment 2023 is a hiring process conducted by the National Thermal Power Corporation Limited to fill various positions like Diploma Engineer Trainee and ITI Trainee.
Q2: How many vacancies are available in NTPC Recruitment 2023?
A2: There are 11 vacancies available for ST and OBC-NCL candidates.
Q3: What is the training period for selected candidates in NTPC Recruitment 2023?
A3: The training period is 2 years for both Diploma Engineer Trainee and ITI Trainee positions.
Q4: What is the maximum age limit for OBC and ST candidates applying for the Diploma Engineer Trainee post?
A4: The maximum age limit for OBC candidates is 28 years, and for ST candidates, it is 30 years.